Till now, what is your fondest memory related to LOS ?

benalibina

sorry ill explain about the txting,

i used to send her a txt, but my god it used to take her ages to send one back, she still yaks about it now,,jokingly,,

she said i used to yak her, but she says, she used to get the txt, get her book out, translate the txt to thai, write her reply in thai, translate that to english and then send it,,lol,

yes it took her a long time,,lol

jake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first day in Bangkok, arriving on a train from Malaysia, the sun had risen, the entire train was alive with people milling too and fro, I was just waking from the overnight journey, sitting up my in chair with the biggest morning hard-on you have ever seen poking through my paper thin pair of shorts. Yes, I'll never forget that.

My first day in Bangkok, arriving on a train from Malaysia, the sun had risen, the entire train was alive with people milling too and fro, I was just waking from the overnight journey, sitting up my in chair with the biggest morning hard-on you have ever seen poking through my paper thin pair of shorts. Yes, I'll never forget that.

and you still didnt pull,,,lolcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

sorry couldnt resist,,lol

jake

Edited by pigeonjake

and you still didnt pull,,,lolcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

sorry couldnt resist,,lol

jake

I was travelling with a female, Aussie doctor who was quite friendly up to that point. I think she was a little hard on me.

• Like 1