Man Dressed Up As Policeman 'To Please His Girlfriend'

Lite Beer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His girlfriend's possibly still sprawled on the bed in nervous anticipation, candles lit, waiting to be cuffed and wondering why the heck he never made it home like he promised.

Edited by Songhua
  • Like 2

I've heard about dressing up as a nurse but.........................................xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

I prefer the french maid myself

Ill take the schoolgirl one myself.

A relative of the P.M. is super cuddly.

• Like 1

It was all part of a sadistic role playing game. His girlfriend made him choose between going to the police in a fake uniform or going to the doctor with an apple in his anus. He chose the first one.

Wikileaks states that in his police report it says "Durian", not apple... Quote: The impostor further exclaimed that he "simply freaked out by the sheer thought of it" and chose the short sleeved police uniform on purpose to give him away immediately, so real police could detain him and put a iron curtain between him and his fiendish girlfriend...

Police further stated that the culprit was "high on Metal" (Metal is a new, hip mix of aluminum, corroded iron, sodium and orchid fertilizer that - in Thailand - is believed to promote hair growth. In addition, Metal can promote bone growth, resulting in up to two extra inches of arm length).

smile.png

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 1

My GF likes to dress up in this leather police outfit; guess I had better tell her not to loiter around petrol stations in that outfit;-)

Pics, or it didn't happen. :-)

attachicon.gifcop.jpeg attachicon.gifcopo1.jpeg

Is this arresting enough?

The one on the right is pretty close. And God do I so hope she is not on this forum, otherwise the next outfit she'll wear is a chastity beltbiggrin.png

Did this man actually do anything wrong ??? If he used the uniform to con the general public, as a disguise to cover up his identity because he was a wanted man, I cannot see what is wrong with this it was a private thing.

Many people dress wrongly in public, Ha Ha look at some of the foreigners here, I get into hysterics looking at them. Young adults looking like ghostbusters, boys acting like ladies, kids mugging, knifing shooting.

This guy could say " I'm just going to a fancy dress party" so what.

Similar to being in government and swearing not to speak about what happens around you, it's not an offense to know but becomes an offense to act upon it.

impersonating a lawfully appointed government mugger .. will be the charge me thinks

• Like 1

My GF likes to dress up in this leather police outfit; guess I had better tell her not to loiter around petrol stations in that outfit;-)

Pics, or it didn't happen. :-)

come on a picture says a thousand words..wink.png

• Like 1

His girlfriend's possibly still sprawled on the bed in nervous anticipation, candles lit, waiting to be cuffed and wondering why the heck he never made it home like he promised.

she's prob still cuffed to the bed waiting for S.W.A.T to cum rushing in

• Like 1

truth is i,m a little confused who is who or what happened, i cant even work out who was the fake one....are they saying that they caught a cop in a fake uniform trying to impersonate fake cops?

thingtong it's the 5th on the left or is the 6th on the right you got me confused now.. smile.png

Only yesterday there was a cameraman found handcuffed and robbed by fake coppers in Pattaya. I doubt he dressed up for any other reason than to line his pockets.

nice one minikev I have been waiting for someone to spot the obvious con he could have pulled on some farang who doesn't know the uniform 10 out of 10

• Like 1