Man Dressed Up As Policeman 'To Please His Girlfriend'

Lite Beer

Here we go again. Never heard about Esaan Rambo being arrested for wearing a police uniform.

Isan Rambo only wore uniform to bring comfort and support to Udon Thani officers on duty at Government House, poor excuse but it seems to have worked.

Maybe this clown only wanted to comfort his girlfriend by showing her his truncheon.

• Like 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did this man actually do anything wrong ??? If he used the uniform to con the general public, as a disguise to cover up his identity because he was a wanted man, I cannot see what is wrong with this it was a private thing.

Many people dress wrongly in public, Ha Ha look at some of the foreigners here, I get into hysterics looking at them. Young adults looking like ghostbusters, boys acting like ladies, kids mugging, knifing shooting.

This guy could say " I'm just going to a fancy dress party" so what.

Similar to being in government and swearing not to speak about what happens around you, it's not an offense to know but becomes an offense to act upon it.

Yes he did do something wrong. He was in public dressed as policeman. I don't believe it was just to impress his girlfriend. If that's all it was he should have stayed behind closed doors. I don't let my wife out in her french maids uniform because she is not french and she would be falsely advertising. giggle.gif

According to the article He did nothing wrong. It said

"However, the (real) police officer quickly recognised that the man was wearing an inaccurate uniform"

Is there a law against wearing inaccurate police uniforms. I could see it if he was a police man wearing an inaccurate uniform.

Looks more like the police were following in the PMs footsteps and searching out opportunities for photo ops.whistling.gif

More likely he was on his way to set up a fake checkpoint and earn his daily bread. coffee1.gif

That would be unfair competition on the BIB

Nuh - his local BIB will probably be getting a commission from him. He was just unfortunate to be picked up by an opposition firm. whistling.gif

(Ok, OK.....a little bit tongue in cheek, but maybe not too far from the truth.)

Just sounds like a bit of role playing to spice up their sex life. Handcuffs and all. Perhaps he can throw that in as his plea. biggrin.png

Perhaps he'd also been to the Hitler Restaurant and bought some SS whips to use on the girlfriend/boyfriend....who knows in LOS?

• Like 1

What about the 99 % of thai policemen who wear fake parachute badges??????

Most of the police in thailand wear fakes !!!

Yep, been trying to find out the story with cops and their Parachute and Wings badges. Keep getting that look that says, "Brash Farang, don't ask questions of anyone in Thailand, in particular the cops!"

Thought it might indicate a GOLDEN PARACHUTE which once they have collected enough Tea Money, they can Parachute into the country of their choice.

Many people dress wrongly in public, Ha Ha look at some of the foreigners here, I get into hysterics looking at them. Young adults looking like ghostbusters, boys acting like ladies, kids mugging, knifing shooting.

???

ghostbusters.jpg

Or did you mean, um... gang-bangers..? I mean, I'd love it if everyone walked around dressed as a ghostbuster...

Did this man actually do anything wrong ??? If he used the uniform to con the general public, as a disguise to cover up his identity because he was a wanted man, I cannot see what is wrong with this it was a private thing.

This guy could say " I'm just going to a fancy dress party" so what.

Similar to being in government and swearing not to speak about what happens around you, it's not an offense to know but becomes an offense to act upon it.

Yes he did do something wrong. He was in public dressed as policeman. I don't believe it was just to impress his girlfriend. If that's all it was he should have stayed behind closed doors. I don't let my wife out in her french maids uniform because she is not french and she would be falsely advertising. giggle.gif

According to the article He did nothing wrong. It said

"However, the (real) police officer quickly recognised that the man was wearing an inaccurate uniform"

Is there a law against wearing inaccurate police uniforms. I could see it if he was a police man wearing an inaccurate uniform.

Looks more like the police were following in the PMs footsteps and searching out opportunities for photo ops.whistling.gif

Yes of course there is a law against this. In the UK its called "Imitating a police offcier" it should be pretty obvious why this law is in place.

Edited by Pui
  • Like 2

Man Dressed Up As Policeman 'To Please His Girlfriend'

Happens every day in LA probably more than a hundred times. you can add " To please his boyfriend" in there also.

To do it at a police stationblink.png

That gets a prize for creativity!

and a bonus prize for stupidity!clap2.gif

Strange that no one mentioned the story a couple weeks back of a monk dressed up in a Police Col.'s uniform, washing his car at a carwash. Another copper caught him because he was out of uniform....... with the uniform he was wearing flip-flops......

I was going to say thongs, but this crew would get the wrong impression and the kind carwashing monk wouldn't need that.

Perhaps we need more like him,,, maybe more people would like him,, he couldn't really arrest anyone, or fine anyone, or kill, sorry maybe the gun had real bullets,, i withdraw everything i said, put him in jail right now, but don't let him wear that uniform in the jail, did that sound right ?