My thai friend recently had plastic surgery and now she is fugly

ghworker2010

Saw a girl on the BTS who had obviously had her nose done to make it higher. She looked like a pantomime villan with a crooked nose.

many girls in the village I live they let there nose change and there face looks like a goost, like to have a white face, hungly

Yes, my fave girl had breast that was perfection incarnate,

i told her every time they were the masterpiece of His creation.

She started talking nonsense about making them bigger, -i forbid her to mess with my boobs.

Then one day she invited me, and gave me the most unpleasant surprise ever,

i could not bear looking at her for a week, i was too upset,

and i have still 5 years later not fully forgive her for what she did,

a crime of the highest order.

how is it any of your business what she does with her body?

Oh my. Didn't you get the memo?

In Thailand, women's roles are to serve the farangs.............. whistling.gif

Plastic surgery just doesn't seem to work well with Thai women. I don't know if it's the "talent" of the local surgeons or what, but it all seems to universally come out awful.

Do you think it works better in the west? And you think it turned out well for Michael Jackson?

Sure. He was a trend setter. Soon the old guys that want to have sleep overs with the kids in Pattaya will have big oozing holes made in their noses.

My wife hasn't had any surgery. But I don't like her make-up. I have told her that I think she is far prettier with out it but of course she would never go out without it. Women in general have this thing about "not" looking themselves in public. And as they get older many begin to look like painted mannequins, blue hair and all. Going under the knife is just a step beyond makeup. Look at some of the used to be raving beauties of Hollywood that now look like freaks.

Also I think that there is a different idea of beauty with many Thai women that is somewhere between Thai and Farang that us farangs just don't perceive.

My wife hasn't had any surgery. But I don't like her make-up. I have told her that I think she is far prettier with out it but of course she would never go out without it. Women in general have this thing about "not" looking themselves in public. And as they get older many begin to look like painted mannequins, blue hair and all. Going under the knife is just a step beyond makeup. Look at some of the used to be raving beauties of Hollywood that now look like freaks.

Also I think that there is a different idea of beauty with many Thai women that is somewhere between Thai and Farang that us farangs just don't perceive.

Was she wearing makeup when you met her?

• 4 weeks later...

i did my nose in thailand 4 years ago because it was hooked and i snore, and im very happy with it now. I think everyone can do what they want with their face or their body as long as they are doing it for themselves and as long as they are choosing reputable institutions. its not worth the result if they will risk their health to please someone else.

My Pattaya Ubon GF had her nose remodeled last Monday at the BB Clinic on Suk 55 in BKK.

I paid for this : 25,000b plus 2x2,500b personal taxi round trip Pat-BKK.

Took only 45 min but she had a second visit scheduled today, I think just for a check.

She went there with a gay friend who had his nose done some time ago and thus could advise her.

They took her Isaan nose away and gave her a nose I'd qualify "Central Thailand". Not a big farang nose like I had feared.

She is very satisfied with her new look and checks herself in the mirror all the time.

Me, I was quite happy with her previous natural cute Isaan nose ...

She was sick in bed for a day with all the drugs she had to take. Now she still has light pain around her nose and some cheek swelling.

The doc told her she'll be all set and running in ... three months !!

She said that one can have a nose job done in Pattaya for much cheaper but the results are sometimes disappointing and it costs a lot if one wants to redo a bad job ...