Driving Chiangmai To Bangkok 19thapril

JT65

Hi All

Driving down from Chiangmai to Bangkok on 19th April leaving around lunchtime. Looking for passengers interested in getting a lift. Will be going down in a 1991 BMW 318i and passengers can put in 450bht for fuel.

Those interested in the return drive from Bangkok to Chiangmai I will be leaving from Bangkok on the 20th around 2pm. If interested e mail me at [email protected]

egads .... WHY would anyone be maling that long of a return trip by car that fast?

Lot's of crazy reasons. Last year I drove CM-Bkk-CM in one day. I simply wanted to try the only Mcdonalds drive-through service in Thailand :o

If I was driving down (which I do regularly) I would drive any TV memebers down free of charge, h*ll I'm going anyway with a couple of spare seats!!

Same me, would offer a free ride in exchange for some pleasant conversation, and if I was passenger then lunch would be on me ! :o

If I was driving down (which I do regularly) I would drive any TV memebers down free of charge, h*ll I'm going anyway with a couple of spare seats!!

Same me, would offer a free ride in exchange for some pleasant conversation, and if I was passenger then lunch would be on me ! :D

Unless I had previously established a relationship with the guy, I'd be likely to charge, seeing that I would deam it unlikely to get good conversation or a good feed from a stranger here, and money is the 'relief', maybe.... :o