Travel Warning from UK

Kered

Tony Blair is one the best dancers the country has had I remember him in a "Hard Days Night" what on earth is he doing coming to Thailand appearing in one those Shows down second road perhaps?

cheesy.gif

very good..however you had better explain to those TV member who will not have clue about what your on about..biggrin.png

I thing he means Lionel Blair.

Tony Blair is universally despised throughout the world, especially in the UK.

Actually, he's probably not despised in Australia either ... (except maybe by the Poms living there) ... do the Poms hate Paul Keating?

We neither like, nor hate the man ... we actually don't care much either way.

He was one of yours ... not one of ours ... biggrin.png

That said ... I'm up for an education ... what is the thing about 'liar' Blair?

Could have made World Headlines ... but I could have been in Thailand at the time and not have known.

So ... what's the go Joe?

But he got you guys dragged into a needless war where many casualties occurred, that put him up there with Bush in my eyes.

'UP' there with Bush. I'd put it in the other direction.w00t.gif

I am old and I get the names mixed up this time Lionel Blair the dancer and Tony Blair the former heroic leader of the free world and now alround millionaire comedian and one time dummy in Madam twoswords.

I thought Blair was a dummy in Downing street

You saw Tony Blair's legacy at work in the Commons vote against action in Syria. That was a vote against his lying dossier as much as anything.

He will never be forgiven, never.

Indeed, I watched that debacle in the UK. His duplicity had ruined the credibility of the security services.

I believe exposed the duplicity of the security services would be more apposite.

I wouldn`t visit Pattani or any of those brown areas mentioned on the map, even if no warnings were issued.

The FCO paints a pretty grim picture of Thailand. I often wonder how I have survived here for 30 years with all those supposed murders, thefts and sexual assaults apparently happening all around me.

In all my experiences of Thailand, I have only been sexually assaulted twice, and both times I had to pay for it.