Looking For Thai English Dictionary For Construction

Bang Pra

I recently saw a Thai-English Construction Dictionary but as the spine was broken on the only copy left I declined to purchase it. Now I have searched all BKK and am unable to find one or indeed anyone who will acknowledge that such a book exists.

I have seen an "Engineering" Dictionary but it is too broad. Would appreciate any pointers to where I could find a Thai-English Construction Dictionary.

Edited by Bang Pra

I did some looking around for you, but I have never personally seen a dictionary of construction terms. I've seen engineering terms, as you have.

Here's a link to a website with a bunch of online Thai bookstores, with both used and new books. I haven't checked out all of these sites, but it's possible you'll find what you're looking at here:

http://www.blankslate.net/thai/wiki/index.php?title=Books

Not specifically for construction, but you might try the OXFORD DUDEN Pictorial Thai and English Dictionary, which has at least 50 pages (of 700) devoted to various aspects of construction.

It's published by Oxford University Press. I bought a used copy a couple of years ago on-line, but I believe it has been reprinted recently and is available through (that large Japanese bookshop at SiamParagon whose name I cannot remember).