Australian Hon Consul

Last I heard we didn't have an operational Australian Hon Consul on Samui & that was from the embassy.

Ken is the official Australian Honorary Consul here on Samui. He has been in that role for at least the past 8-10 years. In the Australian Embassy's website under Services for Australians it mentions the Australian Consulate in Samui. Contact details through the embassy. He doesn't handle issues with passports and visas but it the representative for Australia here on the island.

Last I heard we didn't have an operational Australian Hon Consul on Samui & that was from the embassy.

Ken is the official Australian Honorary Consul here on Samui. He has been in that role for at least the past 8-10 years. In the Australian Embassy's website under Services for Australians it mentions the Australian Consulate in Samui. Contact details through the embassy. He doesn't handle issues with passports and visas but it the representative for Australia here on the island.

Maybe one of the Mods could contact Ken and, if he approves, have his contact details pinned in the appropriate section above. I had to ask on this forum for his contact details because if you Google for the Samui Consular rep - NONE of the information that you get is correct and of course the Embassy in Bangkok is closed at the weekend. I would hate to be an Australian needing consular assistance at a weekend here. When I did get hold of Ken he was very helpful. Mind you - the Mods may need to ask SilentReader or me for his contact details!