Last Day of the Transfer Window Thread

SantiSuk

Fellaini I'm pretty sure is on his way to Old Trafford, right now. Rumour has it that he's been to and left Finch Farm, after handing in a transfer request.

United also have a team at Spanish FA paying Herrera's buy out clause.

Reports now that Herrera may not have gone through as the United reps have left already! And only an hour ago it was reported Fellainis bid was rejected again! Boring summer as an United fan!

Sent from my LT26i using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The United "Reps" were apparently a gang of con-men!

, big big call gets rid of last years top performer, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23935605

if ever ive seen a club with relegation stealthlessly haunting them and a manager with the sack stuck firmly on his bac, its Sunderland and the

//content removed// , and did anyone notice the suit at crystal palace on saturday, anyone that wears an expensive suit SO 2 small, deserves more than the boot wai.gif add that to being a

//content removed// and just to remind you ALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WITHOUT EXCEPTION everybody said, 'decent manager' , WRONG i hate having to tell you again that i so

TOLD YOU SO,

but with him, i'll take great pleasure in reminding you ALL

continually clap2.gif

Edited by mrbojangles
content removed

It will be an interesting 2 hours, but in all honesty this year has bored me, just my own opinion! Personally, Moyes has concentrated to much on Fellaini all summer, could have spent his time much more constructively, for instance, guaranteeing signatures before the last day!

Sent from my LT26i using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

if he's concentrated on fellaini all summer how come united ended up paying £3.5m more than fellaini's buyout clause? which as ex-everton manager you would think moyes knew all about?

• Like 1