Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETAN at the charlotte fields.

surely you mean "shallots"facepalm.gif ..... I don't see Charlotte anywhere in that pic! ....tongue.pngwhistling.gif

Charlotte is the one in the blue shirt in the field. Good thing you did not leave the C off or we might think it was of pattaya. smile.png

ETAN at the charlotte fields.

surely you mean "shallots"facepalm.gif ..... I don't see Charlotte anywhere in that pic! ....tongue.pngwhistling.gif

Charlotte is the one in the blue shirt in the field. Good thing you did not leave the C off or we might think it was of pattaya. smile.png

There is a song about Charlotte,it is on youtube but I can't post it here. whistling.gif

There is a song about Charlotte,it is on youtube but I can't post it here. whistling.gif

Funny guysthumbsup.gif . Hope you had your way with my shalotte.tongue.png I admit I made a mistake.

Love your last ETAN, Ron. The designer must like Bob Marley.clap2.gif

14377928901_958d0a6764_c.jpg

This is one of the guys who taught me how to drive the beast.

The driving posture may seem relaxed but I assure you he's holding down the steering wheel with a lot of force.

"Honey, the more we travel, the more your ETAN-obsession becomes evident to me. You have made me realise that my area has the ugliest ETAN's in Thailand."

"Your obervations are correct, my dear. I'd like to add it's what's inside that counts and that also means this ETAN's newly installed RT-140."..

14213142629_be130c7942_b.jpg

"Honey, the more we travel, the more your ETAN-obsession becomes evident to me. You have made me realise that my area has the ugliest ETAN's in Thailand."

"Your obervations are correct, my dear. I'd like to add it's what's inside that counts and that also means this ETAN's newly installed RT-140."..

14213142629_be130c7942_b.jpg

Hey, that one is also sporting a junk pump option. A real sleeper!

Do models come more basic then this?

Looks to me to be work in progress restoring it to it's former glory.If you notice the ropes across the tray they are there holding down the timbers and obviously a temporary situation. unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

Edited by Ron19

Great shot, Ron. Thanks! You caught the workers natural and in a relaxed way. It feels almost like the camera is not there. I think you can only accomplish this if they know you and they feel ok with you or when you're sniping.

Excellent!

ETAN abuse. I estimate there's 3000kgs in the back.

14225887507_6a546bc968_c.jpg

This looker's got all the extra's and options, 3 head lights/ double rear axl/ office desk chair in front, etc.. But I can't seem to find the steering wheel....coffee1.gif

14238341620_1536c6aced_b.jpg

I have this theory that the two Iron beams sticking out in front are used to connect it to a tow truck of some kind....

This looker's got all the extra's and options, 3 head lights/ double rear axl/ office desk chair in front, etc.. But I can't seem to find the steering wheel....coffee1.gif

I have this theory that the two Iron beams sticking out in front are used to connect it to a tow truck of some kind....

Etan of the year award

Looks like a flat on the rear to boot.

Edited by Ron19

Kinda reminds me of a connestoga (sp?)...aka...Covered Wagon! Neat shot.