Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how they come to a body builders premises in Uttaradit.No cab,body or motor.Just the bare chassis and running gear.This cab was installed after it arrived here for display purposes.I'll post some more options that are available later.

DSC08532.JPG

Edited by Ron19

This is how they come to a body builders premises in Uttaradit.No cab,body or motor.Just the bare chassis and running gear.This cab was installed after it arrived here for display purposes.I'll post some more options that are available later.

DSC08532.JPG

Find out how much. I'm interested. Looks an ideal replacement for the failing D-Max.

Another option from the motor body builders.

DSC08530.JPG

Ahhhhh...Ron....Christmas is just around the corner...hint, hint!

Orange coloured tarp roof with red tassles all around...please?!

Edited by sunshine51

DSC08532.JPG

Find out how much. I'm interested. Looks an ideal replacement for the failing D-Max.

I don't have the price of one and won't be going near the dealer for two weeks or more.What area are you living in? You would be better off going locally and talking to a dealer there as the price I imagine would vary according to the configuration you wanted.Talking to some of the locals,they feel that the cost would be around 200,000 baht but don't be surprised if it is a bit more.

Edited by Ron19

DSC08532.JPG

I don't have the price of one and won't be going near the dealer for two weeks or more.What area are you living in? You would be better off going locally and talking to a dealer there as the price I imagine would vary according to the configuration you wanted.Talking to some of the locals,they feel that the cost would be around 200,000 baht but don't be surprised if it is a bit more.

Can they make them to look like this?

2014-Ford-Ranger-front-right.jpg

DSC08532.JPG

Can they make them to look like this?

2014-Ford-Ranger-front-right.jpg

Thai people can copy anything.smile.png That one is most likely made here.

DSC08618.JPG

One of your best shots, Ron. clap2.gif

Properly lit and focused. Would be more interesting to see his feet as well,.. but allover: well framed!

This man is pointing out something...whistling.gif

I love itsmile.png

Edited by Dancealot

DSC08618.JPG

One of your best shots, Ron. clap2.gif

Properly lit and focused. Would be more interesting to see his feet as well,.. but allover: well framed!

This man is pointing out something...whistling.gif

I love itsmile.png

That's his rig and he is very proud of it.Very good sound quality and he didn't have the volume too loud.

Full to the brim........Amazing how much weight these things can pull.

20130726-P1020906.jpg

That is the main reason that I started this thread to give people who haven't seen one or seen one in operation a glimpse of these amazing vehicles that as far as I know are all belt driven and powered by a single cylinder diesel motor.Amazing Thailand - AMAZING ETANS!

PS Shaggy - Wait till you see one fully laden with rice paddy straw traveling on a main highway.No side frames and hanging out 1/2 a metre both sides.

Edited by Ron19