catching mossies in mid flight >?

giggles

my sister used to live here and teach the preschoolers. when she taught them the work mosquito she would always clap her hands together. by the end of the year when she would say "mosquito" the whole class of 4 year olds would (loudly) do a single clap cheesy.gif the cutest thing i ever saw.

re

Catch them i cant even see them but i know they are around by the lumps on my legs.

before i go out especially at night i spray a quick burst of bug spray from my shoes to my bum inside and outside of my trousers and an extra burst on my knees and ive not been bitten for years !

i was sat in a bar last night and the tourist next to me was being eaten alive sad.png

me .... nadda : )

dave2

ps .. this ars bug spray works good and also smells nice so you can use it as air freshner as well smile.png

pps ... ive been doing this for about six years and im not dead yet and no one has ever said whats that smell ?

post-42592-0-36712600-1378290632_thumb.j

It's only the female mozzies that bite - typical!

If they've already gotten into you, don't swat them. Stretch your skin and they can't withdraw their proboscis and get their tank overfilled. Then they die of internal haemorrhage and fall off dead.

Payback is a bitch. w00t.gif