Big bike shops in/near Korat?

Shurup

My Yamaha Dragstar nearing the oil change since I moved it up North, I don't know of any big bike shops in the area that can work on one. I've visited a Kawa shop today inquiring about the new ninja 300, and asked if I can bring my Yamaha for an oil change, they said can not. Told me to go and check HD shop, they drew a map and I went on to try to find it, rode around for a few yes and went home with nothing.

Can anyone recommend a reputable bike shop in or within 150km from Korat? Does anyone know where is that HD shop in Korat I was told about? It's not far from Kawa Korat. I tried googling with not much luck.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

RSD, where do you take used oil and filter?

I drop it off at a local garage and give the guy 20 baht- he adds it to a large drum- I'm not sure what he does once the drum is filled... hopefully it's disposed of properly- the fact he has some sort of storage for it gives me hope.;)

• Like 1

In Buriram city ( around 125 km from Korat) there is a small shop called "the Monster shop" the Thai owner lived a few years in Australia, and owns a Buell, Ducati and BMW.

They work on "big" bikes, but i'm pretty sure there is a similair 'big bike shop in Korat, i remember when driving through, i saw a few hundred meters after'" the Mall" ( opposide side, near the overpass) some big bikes parked in front of a shop.....

But if it's only an oilchange, DIY it's not that difficult.

RSD, where do you take used oil and filter?

If you filter the oil through panty hose material it should be good to pour into the diesel tank on your pick-up. How you get the panty hose is up to you!