Thailand warns of tough legal action against foreign gangsters

webfact

It is not only a problem with foreigner gangsters that needs to be dealt with: much commoner issues such as overstaying Farangs and Farang child molesters also need to be urgently addressed.

But only the farangs, right? Are you bothered because pesky farangs are driving up the prices of the locals that promote and pimp kids? It would appear so since you do not object to locals molesting kids.

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't aware it was illegal to be a gangster or gang member. The word "gang" has a very negative undertone. Its just a collective group of attendees or members whom share the same interest or purpose, no different than a church, temple, motorbike taxis or even local police station.

I wasn't aware it was illegal to be a gangster or gang member. The word "gang" has a very negative undertone. Its just a collective group of attendees or members whom share the same interest or purpose, no different than a church, temple, motorbike taxis or even local police station.

facepalm.gif

• Like 1

I am sure the 'officials' who are assigned to render this tough legal action will again (or soon or constantly, etc.) be banking on the fruits of their renderings. I wonder, also, if the same tough legal actions will be offered to Thai gangsters and to corrupt 'officials' (assuming such entities exist in Thailand). :-)

Gangsters with money are protected here. A known gangster wanted in the UK is living in Hua Hin and running a business according to western news media. A colleague's spouse was shot point blank by his goons one day before they were to go to court suing the UK gangster for shoddy work on the house he sold them. I imagine there are more like him.

• Like 1

Tougher than Thai gangster??

They could build tougher prisons especially for foreigners .. Brilliant idea! When they do brain storming what comes out of it is always storming

Funny line. I would like to see just one thai "gangster" (mostly just pimple faced punks, who never had any adult supervision, and watched scarface too many times) fight just once, without any weapons, or without nine friends there to aid him. They are some of the weakest and most pathetic men on the face of the planet. Most 13 year old could kick their asses with very little effort. Most girls could kick their asses. We are talking about some very, very unimpressive guys, if you take away their friends, and their weapons. So, of course the Russian and other foreign gangsters are tougher. They might even have some training in the martial arts, and be skilled boxers, unlike their skinny, weak, pimple faced counterparts. Nothing racist, or anti Thai intended here, so do get yourself into a huff. Just stating facts, as I see them. Thai gangsters are some of the least impressive seen anywhere in the world.