webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely ridiculous!

What about the infertile?

Or those who are unable to find a mate?

The mental challenged, or physically incapable of married life?

This is not going to force anyone to marry, but it will be grossly unfair.

'Hey, will you marry me, we need the tax reduction.' ABSURD!

'Hey, will you marry me, we need the tax reduction.' ABSURD!.....sounds better than 'Hey will you marry me, the family needs me to bring home a farang sucker?

Absolutely ridiculous!

What about the infertile?

Or those who are unable to find a mate?

The mental challenged, or physically incapable of married life?

This is not going to force anyone to marry, but it will be grossly unfair.

'Hey, will you marry me, we need the tax reduction.' ABSURD!

In Germany that's standard. Singles pay a higher income tax than married people. It changes when there are two incomes for a couple

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

You are missing the point.

He wants to make people have more children by lowering taxes on them.

And in all countries that lower taxes for simply 'getting married' it is prejudicial.

Not so for having children, but singles with children deserve the same break per child.

For a country who puts so much credence in what so called 'academics' say, they sure cannot half talk some crap. In most countries other than the ones at prestigious universities, 'academics' are generally thought of as people who could not cut the mustard it in the private sector, and went for the easy option.

In Thailand they literally have thousands of these academics who people actually seemingly listen to. I am not sure an academic from the Thai education system is much to right home about, although having said that, i suppose the majority of politicians attempted to come through the same Thai education system as well.

Those that can DO, Those that can not TEACH.

I just say'inwhistling.gif

For a country who puts so much credence in what so called 'academics' say, they sure cannot half talk some crap. In most countries other than the ones at prestigious universities, 'academics' are generally thought of as people who could not cut the mustard it in the private sector, and went for the easy option.

In Thailand they literally have thousands of these academics who people actually seemingly listen to. I am not sure an academic from the Thai education system is much to right home about, although having said that, i suppose the majority of politicians attempted to come through the same Thai education system as well.

Those that can DO, Those that can not TEACH.

I just say'inwhistling.gif

You are lucky to have escaped the system early.rolleyes.gif