Land ownership transfer

I think you will find you still have to pay stamp duty on the agreed value plus the survey costs and a few more fees.

I am not sure the stepdaughter can transfer the land unless she is over 20. To do so she would need a court order and I understand this is not likely. Land in a minor's name can not be leased for more than 3 years or transfered without that.

I think you will find you still have to pay stamp duty on the agreed value plus the survey costs and a few more fees.

I am not sure the stepdaughter can transfer the land unless she is over 20. To do so she would need a court order and I understand this is not likely. Land in a minor's name can not be leased for more than 3 years or transfered without that.

Stepdaughter is 26 years old. Forgot to mention: There is a small house on the property (16 sq/m) more like a cabin. Would that change the "Gift-Situation" between Stepdaughter and mother?

Thanks & cheers.

What survey costs?

Bought and sold land in Thai wife name and never a survey in or out.