Udon Thani: Ladyboy tries and fails to rob bank for for sex change cash

webfact

Ladyboy tries and fails to rob bank for for sex change cash
By Coconuts Bangkok

UDON THANI: -- Udon Thani police arrested a ladyboy who attempted to rob a local Bangkok Bank branch yesterday to fund her gender reassignment surgery.

Suspect Suriya Boonchit, 23, handed a note to a teller that said: “Silence! I have a gun in my bag. Give me THB200,000 if you don’t want to die.”

The teller screamed and ran into the back office, and the spooked ladyboy evacuated the premises without any money.

Police caught Suriya in a restaurant in Udon Thani, where she confessed her sad tale. She said that she had a foreign boyfriend who would send her THB50,000 [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/09/06/ladyboy-tries-and-fails-rob-bank-sex-change-cash

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-09-07

Police caught Suriya in a restaurant in Udon Thani, where she confessed her sad tale. She said that she had a foreign boyfriend who would send her THB50,000 - THB60,000 every month for her to get surgeries to look like Poyd Treechada, known as the hottest ladyboyin Thailand.

But most recently she had been using the money to pay off THB500,000 gambling debt, so in order to continue her surgeries she decided to follow a scene from her favorite movie where a homosexual used a note to perform a bank robbery, Khaosod reported.

Can't say Poyd looks ugly, though. Was the American who'd just robbed a bank in Thailand with a written note gay?-

post-108180-0-16191100-1378536702_thumb.

This is a sickness so why make fun of this poor

I never realised that running up a Bt500,000 gambling debt was a medical condition and I am sure that with that amount, and an income of Bt60,000 a month, the epithet 'poor' is rather overstated.