Why Thai government tolerates farang biker gangs?

JJttttt1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they perform illegal business activities, such as money extortion, drug pushing, pimping etc,

Of course they do <yawn>

troll.jpeg

Well they have serious business interests here in Thailand. But to be honest they behave better here, than back "home". Most of the activity is concentrated on semi-legal business...

And the drug trade, is mostly going in the other direction....meaning smuggling white heroin, back to the west. When we are talking Thailand, and not Asia as a whole.

Most bike clubs here in Thailand do a large amount of charity work bringing much needed money for children's charities. So stop being an arse/troll.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

if they are involved in any sort of illegal business, there is no difference how much money do they spend for charity, for sure it's less than they earn. Its a trivial story of a criminal spending a part of his dirty money for charity to improve the reputation and to sooth his conscience...

If I were a Thai police official I would make a goal of my life to get rid of such a thing. The biggest harm they make to a society is even not there illegal business - they teach youngsters in Thailand that violence against civilians is effective. This is an invaluable damage to the future, especially in a Buddhist country...

Edited by JJttttt1
  • Like 2

So you have proof that ALL foreign biker gangs are criminals????

And youngster's in Thailand don't need foreigners to show them violence. The Thais do that themselves.

Please don't be ridiculous. If I would have solid evidence of ANY gang member illegal activity I would be in the police, not on the internet forum!

You can pretend the problem is not exist, I can't and don't want to prove you anything, same as I can't prove you that snow is white. Stating this you just eliminate a basis for any discussion, that's all...

Yes Thais show violence too, but they are in there own country so have to deal with there own problem and don't need criminal minds from abroad. The whole motor gang subculture, as a primitive violence-based antisocial hierarchy, is rotten and destructive, it never gave any benefit to any society. So why do Thais have to deal with a problem of a western culture?

• Like 2

Most bike clubs here in Thailand do a large amount of charity work bringing much needed money for children's charities. So stop being an arse/troll.

I think  he is referring to the Nomads, Hells Angels etc. Unfortunately, when on thinks of MC Clubs, only the criminal gangs come to mind. In Phuket they operate with a free hand. There is absolutely no excuse to allow foreign  members of  seriously violent MC gangs into Thailand. I doubt anyone cares much about legitimate motorcycle riders who get together for  socializing.

I don't know. Never met any. But then I don't live in Phuket or Ko Samui. All the bikers I have seen have been pretty harmless.

As for letting them in. How would Thailand know?

Maybe the resident countries shouldn't let them out if they are so bad... thought of that?

Why don't the government get rid of foreign bikers gangs first of all? It's so ridiculous to see tattooed grandpas driving there pathetic motorcycles, pretending there is no government above them! And don't forget these illegal modifications they perform to there motorcycles, to increase the engine noise etc. They came to Thailand as guests, but instead of benefiting to the society which welcomed them, they perform illegal business activities, such as money extortion, drug pushing, pimping etc, spread there destructive ideology among locals, increase the level of accidents and disturb normal citizens with there noise and reckless driving! I am mean Thais can be reckless drivers also, but they seem to have more rights for that, because at least they are in there home country.

So they use that as a front for their illegal business practices.....but cos its for kids...it must be ok.

Most bikie gangs are full of weak minded gents that feel the need to belong and someone to back them up, hold thier hand, a shoulder to cry on.

They cannot function in a real world environment by themselves, they become jello.

• Like 2

Why don't the government get rid of foreign bikers gangs first of all? It's so ridiculous to see tattooed grandpas driving there pathetic motorcycles, pretending there is no government above them! And don't forget these illegal modifications they perform to there motorcycles, to increase the engine noise etc. They came to Thailand as guests, but instead of benefiting to the society which welcomed them, they perform illegal business activities, such as money extortion, drug pushing, pimping etc, spread there destructive ideology among locals, increase the level of accidents and disturb normal citizens with there noise and reckless driving! I am mean Thais can be reckless drivers also, but they seem to have more rights for that, because at least they are in there home country.

So they use that as a front for their illegal business practices.....but cos its for kids...it must be ok.

Most bikie gangs are full of weak minded gents that feel the need to belong and someone to back them up, hold thier hand, a shoulder to cry on.

They cannot function in a real world environment by themselves, they become jello.

sorry mate I usually agree with you , but this time I dont . I have seen how mean some of these bikers are , are believe me they are not jello.

not being disrespectful to you.

• Like 1

Hmmm...charity work....The only work they do in Phuket is running the methamphetamine trade.

• Like 2

I did hang out with the bikers for a couple of years,

and my impression is that they are the best group of people i've met here, by far even.

The police was on record saying the noise was a disturbance but as the bikers do so much charity,

they find the good out-do the bad.

I also saw there really was a crapload of charity going on at all times, from all gangs,

i was surprised to see how high it ranked on their priorities,

i never actually saw the point as they do.

Edited by poanoi
  • Like 2

I think he is referring to the Nomads, Hells Angels etc. Unfortunately, when on thinks of MC Clubs, only the criminal gangs come to mind. In Phuket they operate with a free hand. There is absolutely no excuse to allow foreign members of seriously violent MC gangs into Thailand. I doubt anyone cares much about legitimate motorcycle riders who get together for socializing.

ThaiVisa members against Biker Gangs, zimmer frames at dawn.

• Like 1