Questions regarding Thai-Farang relationships.

Potential Teacher

this will turn into another pissing contest thread,,lol

Not really. But the OP must get the impression that upon entering Thailand, he is entering a snake-pit.

"Sharper than a serpents-toot is a thankless Thai-female" (Shakespeare). Or worse:

"Sharper than a tigers-toot is a Farang trying to sell life-insurance to new "Farang-Arrivals" operating out of "Lulu's bar & grill. (Not Shakespeare).

Cheers.

What did you go to school in Switzerland? The quote is "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is

To have a thankless child!"

Try to look up "Sarcasm & Irony" and humor in general. (Wipikedia?).

And: Your question should read like "Where did you go to school in Switzerland" and not "What did you go to school in Switzerland",

This automatically raises the question where did you go to school ?

Cheers.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics essential.

Otherwise, great trollingclap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25> clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25> clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25> clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

I certainly won't be posting pics of any girls I've dated that's for sure. I'd be pissed off if I found out they were posting pictures of me.

Not sure why you'd think it was trolling, is there something about what I said that you find hard to believe?

Sex is everywhere here if you look, it depends on what it is you want, a casual bonk or a relationship, once you are teaching you will meet plenty of "nice" ladies but if you just want sex just go to any bar but watch your wallet/money and what you drink, you never know what you will wake up with or without.

Thing is even if you just want sex as a young guy absolutely no need to be paying for it.

Tons of girls (particularly in BKK) not looking for anything serious and just want a gik / casual dating.

At 21 assuming he's not a socially inept retard he'll be killing it.

I would hate being 21 years old - and on a low income in Thailand.

Being "hansum" and young, is not always the best way to get the attention of the really hot girls here. And if they are not super hot, then I actually do not find Thai-girls that attractive.

That's right because all the really hot girls here fantasize about having intercourse with a corpulent, corned beef-skinned pensioner just because he has a fat annuity.

Behave dry.png.pagespeed.ce.iCXmiFQmCf.png

30-40K can allow for a perfectly reasonable standard of living in Thailand as was proven on another long-running thread.

Being young and even moderately decent-looking can only be considered icing on the cake.

Fill your boots, OP. Fill your boots.

• Like 1

Oh please trust you to go into some racist type of tirade talking about the penis size of an entire race of men. Well i can say japanese men are much more generous than farang and well you had to twist that around as to them having small wangs, came fast. blink.png Anyway for a guy that is overweight for most of his life well how big can he be? cheesy.gif It's always this type of sickening postings that somehow are acceptable cos asians are at the butt end of it but look how defensive the farang becomes when any small remark no matter how small it is is made on them being inferior.

You'll need to take that issue up with the legions of Bar Girls in the country that have recounted that story, oh and the WHO may have something to say about it too.

Anyway I notice another one of your witless attempted flames, is that why you joined the forum? To flame the members?

Legions of bar girls? Oh lord what have we here so you know legions of bar girls, had conversations with them on the penis size of their johns or rather the johns of a certain nationality to have come up with that conclusion. cheesy.gif So you're pretty close to legions of bar girls and want to get into conversations with them on the penis size of their johns and somehow when they were stating the size of the various johns they had from various nationalities managed to compare penis sizes of the various nationalities and found out that the japs had the smallest ones. 1zgarz5.gif Are you by any chance gay or have gayish tendencies? I don't think any straight guy would want to know about that sort of information.

I'll make sure i put more wit into my future 'attempted' flames. cowboy.gif

I would hate being 21 years old - and on a low income in Thailand.

Being "hansum" and young, is not always the best way to get the attention of the really hot girls here. And if they are not super hot, then I actually do not find Thai-girls that attractive.

mind you hansum and young do not go hand in hand together. that would imply that any random 21 yr old male person would automatically be hansum while all middle aged men are ugly. brad pitt would have to be ugly since he is much older than 21.

• Like 1