please delete the thread

manarak

I tried to post a new thread the other day, pasted the news link in and then I wanted to write the title and some text, but somehow my finger must have slipped because it got posted before I could get to the third word in the title, just reading "2 young"

I then tried to edit that post and title, but I could not find any way to edit the title.

Then I posted in the same thread a follow-up post asking to delete that thread, because I had opened another with the correct wording.

Today I see that the thread is locked and my follow-up post asking for deletion was deleted, but the thread is still there, and makes me look like a total doofus.

What's the rationale for deleting my follow up post and leaving the thread?

Can a mod please delete those embarassing bytes.

Thread is here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/666336-2-young/

P.S.

Why is it impossible to edit thread titles?

Edited by manarak

Removed the topic. Member's are not allowed to edit thread titles as it can break Google searches and also be an issue for members who may subscribe to the topic. Even mods/admins do not change a title except under rare instances.

Removed the topic. Member's are not allowed to edit thread titles as it can break Google searches and also be an issue for members who may subscribe to the topic. Even mods/admins do not change a title except under rare instances.

Thanks for the deletion!