Quality photocopying paper in pattaya....where?

Pattaya Pat

Does anyone know where to obtain such a thing around these parts? I need it for business.

I go to the usual place like Big C and Tesco Lotus and buy their most expensive paper, usually around Bt120 but it still isn't good enough to use for sending out business letters, etc...

Thanks.

Sulpaban stationers

corner of soi town in town

100 yards up the hill from Foodland on pattaya Klang same side

Great. i've never heard of soi town intown. So for example, come out of foodland onto klang, turn left heading up to sukhumvit, around 100 yards up same side?

yes thats correct

sulpaban is on the opposite corner to a ubiquitous 7 eleven

as you turn into the soi , there's dedicated parking for sulpaban customers immediately on the left side

its named soi town in town after the huge hotel at the far end of the soi

• Like 1

The paper sold in the supermarkets is to the best of my recollection exactly the same as sold in Silpaban. The one I usually buy, I think it's called A1 or something, blue packet with a big A on the front, is perfectly white and without any blemishes, so I don't really understand the problem.

Unless the hotel and soi changed name recently it is "Town in town".

The paper sold in the supermarkets is to the best of my recollection exactly the same as sold in Silpaban. The one I usually buy, I think it's called A1 or something, blue packet with a big A on the front, is perfectly white and without any blemishes, so I don't really understand the problem.

Unless the hotel and soi changed name recently it is "Town in town".

that's standard paper.

"extra good copy paper" has a specially smoothened surface (for better photo printing) and a density superior to 90g/m2 (although in Thailand the standard seems to be 80g/m2).

For sending prestige letters, use 90g. For printing a color catalog, coated 120g. etc.

I used to save a lot of money by re-printing my ID photos on my laser printer, the most difficult was to find the paper.

Anything heavier then 80gsm is unreasonably expensive for just photocopying, if you want to print something, sure. It's available in small packs at the stationery Sipaban too, but it only comes in small packs, not the full reams like the standard A4s. If all else fails, big computer stores usually stock 'photo paper' that's heavier and more absorbent too

IT city top floor of tukcom has a good selection.

High resolution inkjet paper sounds like what you want, assuming you have an inkjet. Countless times better than double A which is good standard paper.

Photocopy paper suggests cheap and simple though....copies are rarely quality.