British and Italian victims of 1 Million Baht drugging and theft at Pattaya Hotel

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awaken, beautiful Dreamers!

Would they pick up a couple of tarts in the same manner at home?

Actually,yes, certain streets in italian cities are full of African and Eastern European girls, kicks off at around 40 Euros up to 100 Euros for the real blonde ones... oh and hide your wallets,they don't need to drug you...giggle.gif

Edited by dudu

Why do these self acclaimed cognoscente howl Insurance scam every time this happens

'Cos where on planet earth are these happy holidaymakers getting a policy to cover unattended £20K cash (or whatever grandiose figure is claimed to have gone this time)

• Like 1

Agoda quotes the price of the hotel starting at 600 Baht. If I carry 1 million Baht with me (I would never do) I would not take a freelancer with me and surely have that money in the bank account and stay at the Royal Cliff.

Something sounds not right in that story.

• Like 2

YE YE YE Insurance scam 1,000000.00 baht of money and goods more like 10,000 baht

Even more stupidity if they are attempting a scam in that travel insurance claims payment for loss/theft of cash is very limited, say around $1k

Why pick up a freelancer in their thirties?

These women would still probably be younger than their daughters and there are a number of old farangs with wives girlfriends 30+ years younger than them. I guess it make them feel good and alive and they can tell their mates back home that they can still pull the young babes.

Why do so many of these victims carry around such large sums of money?

Whats wrong with going with a young lady. Lady wants the money man wants sex. Both parties happy. No problem

Not really, as you can see from is case, the women just want money but you keep telling yourself that.

How many men took a girl back to their room last night and only 2 cases of guys being robbed and that was their own fault for having so much money on show. If the money wasn't on show they would have had a massage and.......... every body happy. Yes girls shouldn't steal but guys should take sensible security precautions. Especially with freelancers.

Journalist Scammed!

2191.jpg
Two Italian friends were scammed by two Thai girls, their belongings worth 600,000 baht were stolen after they were drugged using sleeping pills.

PATTAYA – September 9, 2013 [PDN]; at 1 AM the police received a report from two Italian friends that they have been scammed by two Thai girls. 600,000 baht worth of things were stolen from their rooms. This incident has happened since the7th of September. The police are now investigating the case.

MR.SALVTORE MANCUSO,61 years old who works as a journalist for Nuj national union of journalists along with the his friend MR.DOLECE SRALDO 63 years old Italian citizens, claims that they arrived at their holiday to Pattaya on 6thSeptember. They were staying at Archon Residence Soi Bua Khao , Central Pattaya. The journalists were staying in room 307 as for his friend in room 302.

After lodging the two friends went to Central Pattaya Beach to have a meal, just before leaving the restaurant , two Thai girls walked to them and asked them if they wanted to use their service. The two friends along with the two girls then went to their rooms.

MR.SALVTORE MANCUSO claimed that he had a fruit drink as for his friend had a spy wine cooler, after about 5 min they started feeling dizzy. The next thing they knew was that they woke up on 7th September at 7 PM. They believe that the Thai girls had mixed sleeping pills with their drink.

Full story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/09/journalist-scammed/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-09-09

I smell an insurance scam! 1 million baht no way , maybe 10,000 baht.

Ladies bought men drinks !! DING DING!! something wrong .

Hotels have safes , security boxes, no i will leave all my expensive gear for somedody to steal !!BULL...T!!

Well I know of one western couple, visit Pattaya every year, have been scolded by local friends and hotel management, and police, for leaving very large sums of cash out in the open for visitors, maids etc., to see. And it's all left out in full view while they go sightseeing for the day, etc.

They also leave out in full view wallets, passports, jewelry (including bags of jewelry bought from big local gem shops which they take home and sell to fund their trips to Pattaya).

Their response to scolding "you should trust people".

Yes they have been robbed several times, but they continue to leave to leave it all out in full view.

where do they stay?

Probably in some cheap hotel in Soi Honey Inn, all the high class hotels keep the girls ID card until the room owner confirm to give it back when they leaving coffee1.gif

It's OK everyone! All the super high quality, manned and recorded CCTV systems that were installed for the safety and protection of Pattaya residents and tourists will be reviewed and the alleged perpetrators will be interviewed within hours, surely?

If not why not ?

Journalist Scammed!

2191.jpg

Two Italian friends were scammed by two Thai girls, their belongings worth 600,000 baht were stolen after they were drugged using sleeping pills.

PATTAYA – September 9, 2013 [PDN]; at 1 AM the police received a report from two Italian friends that they have been scammed by two Thai girls. 600,000 baht worth of things were stolen from their rooms. This incident has happened since the7th of September. The police are now investigating the case.

MR.SALVTORE MANCUSO,61 years old who works as a journalist for Nuj national union of journalists along with the his friend MR.DOLECE SRALDO 63 years old Italian citizens, claims that they arrived at their holiday to Pattaya on 6thSeptember. They were staying at Archon Residence Soi Bua Khao , Central Pattaya. The journalists were staying in room 307 as for his friend in room 302.

After lodging the two friends went to Central Pattaya Beach to have a meal, just before leaving the restaurant , two Thai girls walked to them and asked them if they wanted to use their service. The two friends along with the two girls then went to their rooms.

MR.SALVTORE MANCUSO claimed that he had a fruit drink as for his friend had a spy wine cooler, after about 5 min they started feeling dizzy. The next thing they knew was that they woke up on 7th September at 7 PM. They believe that the Thai girls had mixed sleeping pills with their drink.

Full story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/09/journalist-scammed/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-09-09

Journalist SCAMMED? Drugged and robbed, but not scammed. That's a title and statement I would normally expect from Pattaya Daily News.

That happens when you are a cheap charly and following your d#%k. No pitfulness, when you want to play with the big guys better be prepared or leave it!thumbsup.gifcoffee1.gif

<deleted>... are you one of the big guys then.?.. We have no idea what the circumstances were when they picked up these girls, what they looked like, how they acted, what they were offering. other (than massage). It is sometimes a good adventure to spontaneously pick up a girl you meet at a shopping mall... Its not cheap Charlie . it is just more maverick than hanging out in girly bars.. add those facts to life's a lottery and sometimes the most normal and presentable girls are the ones working scams. not the overtly tarty ones. Having said that it doesn't take it away that they were rather stupid....... I generally try to hide as much cash before letting a stranger into my room, or lock up valuable in the hotel safe , I assume if they had that much cash they could afford a hotel with a safe in the room.

• Like 1