Damage Control Help Needed

Gonzo the Face

Help is urgently needed as result of all the trains [12 opr 13 now ] going off the rails this year, and the latest now the Thai Airways Plane going off the runway in Bangkok.

Does anyone know how to get the big poobah Police Commander in Pattaya to stop the media from making all these truthful reports on these incidents.... Its BAD for the tourist industry in Thailand ,,, Urgent help needed.whistling.gifwhistling.gif

• Like 1

and all the great bus driversw00t.gif

And tuktuk and jet ski news....

There should be a law that bans true news.......I got already suspended for joking that dog meat is eaten in Thailand.......so away with these harmful news!

Plus crazed ladyboys on yabba ....... everywhere. Stop the news.

Please pass on your 'everywhere' locations ...... there is a guy on the CM Forum that wants to meet ladyboys and can't seem to finbd them.tongue.png

Probabely thinks they are all girls....

Just look out for the tall ones ............. or should that be the short ones. Try looking for those with the large hands ........... or is it the small hands. It's the ones with fake boobs ............. or is that the ones with pert hormonal boobs.

Fact is, if you've had a few beers and the ladyboy is cute, you don't have a clue.

Mai pen rai

Most do.

I'm surprised you idiots on TV even read these stories. I mean, where do you think you are? You're only a guest in this country, so if you don't like it, you should just go home. Baht buses in Patts, black plate taxis in Phuket? A study in transportation perfection. There should be more of them so you don't need to catch those pesky first class trains and planes, and mini vans. I love Thailand.

Just look out for the tall ones ............. or should that be the short ones. Try looking for those with the large hands ........... or is it the small hands. It's the ones with fake boobs ............. or is that the ones with pert hormonal boobs.

Fact is, if you've had a few beers and the ladyboy is cute, you don't have a clue.

Mai pen rai

Most do.

There are multiple clues. The lady boys found near bars have a forced femininity and they screech/cackle a lot.

I suspect that the reason that there is such a high level of resentment is due to the lady boys being more endowed and virile than their foreign male chasers. whistling.gif