Membership at these 3 courses and anything else worth knowing

bolt

Dear Friends

can you help with any info for these 3 courses, and if you have any info on memberships for the Pak Chong area

1. Bonanza
  2. Mission hills (Khao Yai)
  3. Koriyama

what are the rules, such as carts mandatory, or for guest only?

costs, High low season etc

food from outside, local golfing group's, any other info much obliged

• 3 weeks later...

As no ones has replied to your post i will give a quick run down

Google is your friend regarding memberships rates etc.

I lived in Khao Yai in 2011 and 2012 so info one year old

Bonanza was one of my favourites. Did a deal for 1000 baht including caddie. Not too much trouble on the course. Value for money at that price

Mission Hills, Don,t google as it's called Khao Yai Country Club now. Was exellent as Mission Hills but has died and been resaurected 4 times since those days.

Kirimaya. Before private but changed to let public play. Expensive for what it is. 2500 green fee plus caddie plus cart (compulsary). 3 million baht membership when opened

Try Panorama similar to Bonanza.

Play Mountain Creek for the challenge.

Rancho Charnavee was another of my favourites.

All observations week day and low season. Weekend and high season did not bother playing

Have just returned from playing 3 rounds at Khao Yai Country Club. Hadnt been up that way for about 6 years, used to be a regular visitor back in the days of the huge clubhouse & when they started building the condos. For me its a great course one of the best around. Found it really chaep for the quality sorry cant remember the exact price but 1round 1500 baht for G/F cart & caddy ( approx)

Played Bonanza, not that inpressed but the course was undergoing a lot of work. Panorama not played there in a long time but had the makings of a good track.

Have heard good things about Rancho Charnavee & nest time up that way will put it on the list.

IMO Khao Yai Country Club ( Mission Hills) is the best course in that area. Of course I have not played them all.

happy golfing