What Other Name Would You Have?

thaibebop

Let me guess: you always wanted to be a detective? :o

No, police work suck and is one of the most thankless jobs I can think of. I was just bored and thinking of names that I would have choosen or that someone else should choose. Like Mancheese, crass and funny. I wouldn't have choosen it, but it wouild fit someone else.

Let me guess: you always wanted to be a detective? :D

No, police work suck and is one of the most thankless jobs I can think of. I was just bored and thinking of names that I would have choosen or that someone else should choose. Like Mancheese, crass and funny. I wouldn't have choosen it, but it wouild fit someone else.

OK, fair enough - but if I tell you I WILL have to kill you.... :D:o

I'd sorta like Fidel_Castro, Che_Guevara, Ho_Chi_Minh but then people would get the wrong idea about my political inclinations...

What, that you are a democrate? :D

I've always been kayo. It's my pen name, my stage name, my online, my publishing copyright name. Kayo is and kayo may be for a few years longer, one must hope.

Stage name!? :D Is there a story here Kayo? :o

Let me guess: you always wanted to be a detective? :D

OK, fair enough - but if I tell you I WILL have to kill you.... :D:D

Couldn't think of anyone I would want to be killed by more than you, dear. :D

I'd sorta like Fidel_Castro, Che_Guevara, Ho_Chi_Minh but then people would get the wrong idea about my political inclinations...

I've always been kayo. It's my pen name, my stage name, my online, my publishing copyright name. Kayo is and kayo may be for a few years longer, one must hope.

Once upon a time...

"Lift up your head, show me your sorrows,

Here take my Kleenex, wipe that lipstick away..... "

and shortly thereafter (as per a recent post to Kan Win)

Oh my friends, my friends, don't ask me

What your sacrifice was for

Empty chairs at empty tables

Where my friends will sing no more

1990 / Daytime Childrens tv.show RTL Kids, Playbacked to a dance/hiphop number.

1992 / Lead Cheerer in a top of the pops type show. \

1997 / Marius in a never broadcast televised play of les Miserables sponsored by a production agency gone bankrupt for the (at the time) relatively new Channel 5 .

1995 / Lead Role Seymour in a stage production of Little Shop Of Horrors.

\

Then I got into booze.

Once upon a time...

"Lift up your head, show me your sorrows,

Here take my Kleenex, wipe that lipstick away..... "

and shortly thereafter (as per a recent post to Kan Win)

Oh my friends, my friends, don't ask me

What your sacrifice was for

Empty chairs at empty tables

Where my friends will sing no more

1990 / Daytime Childrens tv.show RTL Kids, Playbacked to a dance/hiphop number.

1992 / Lead Cheerer in a top of the pops type show. \

1997 / Marius in a never broadcast televised play of les Miserables sponsored by a production agency gone bankrupt for the (at the time) relatively new Channel 5 .

1995 / Lead Role Seymour in a stage production of Little Shop Of Horrors.

\

Then I got into booze.

Hey, same here! :D

Kayo man, you can do better than Seymour!!!!! I see you now, YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS :

" Feeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeee!!!!" :o ...

actually, pass the spaghetti matriciana please mate! :D

:D

:o maybe.....

BlackTulip or DutchGrass or FlyingTulip or FingerInDyke or GrassTulip or SilkTulip (wife is Chinese :D ) FlyingCheese or GrassCheese -really exists-

or maybe just:

BlueTulip :D

but I'll stick with:

LaoPo

Little did I know what a time waster tv would turn out to be for me or I would have gone with something more original than sbk. But, to be truthful, it cannot be made into an insult so has worked out alright.

Glad I didn't go with my sisters old nickname for me..... banana head (it kinda rhymes with my name) :o

I think my name shows my total lack of imagination, unlike some of you other folk here. And that means I still cant think of a better name. Maybe Sophie? :o

Soph... almost the beginning of a great name.... you have lots of choice here.... think the Sophists, Sophism ( or is that just something you might say!... ) Plato, Aristotle.. look here

You have a truly great name

:D

I did consider InlikeFlint... not the same though is it??

Edited by ourmanflint

When I joined there were very few imaginative names on the board, so just didn't occur to me. I think I should have grabbed 'Wolf' or 'Wolfie' as no one remembers my birthday at the end ( :o no one ever remembers my birthday - sniff) - I get referred to as Wolf524211 etc - how old do they think I am?

A Thai related one might have been better.

I would consider:

ไม่มีใคร MaiMeeKon (Nobody)

ไม่สัมพันธ์กัน MaiSumPhunGun (irrelevant)