uPVC Windows

Woody1

I'm interested in replacing my existing uPVC windows and balcony doors (all non-double glazed) in my condo with double glazed uPVC ones.

I seem to remember this topic (or similar) has been discussed before on the Pattaya forum, which, although I have had one recommendation, I will have another look at earlier posts on here.

What I was really hoping for were any recent updates and / or recommendations.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Please remember: you get what you pay for: and with uPVC this simply means, the cheaper, the lesser amount of "pigment" in your product. This "pigment" is the stuff that keeps your uPVC white. The cheaper the price, the quicker your frames will start going 'yellow-ish'.

Just saying, okay ?

Please remember: you get what you pay for: and with uPVC this simply means, the cheaper, the lesser amount of "pigment" in your product. This "pigment" is the stuff that keeps your uPVC white. The cheaper the price, the quicker your frames will start going 'yellow-ish'.

Just saying, okay ?

Thanks for the advice Mate.

about 5 years ago i used Michael at Tryba (084 665 7036) to deal with a whole house replacement of the aluminum units with UPVC with built in mosquito blinds

he did an excellent job, very happy and he still maintains them

he changed a door lock barrel a few months back as it was sticking

he came out the day after i called, he himself checked it in the morning, sent his boys to replace in the afternoon and just charged for the lock

suggested a tip for the boys

i did just that

very happy with him

ps still bright white

Edited by blackman

We used Euro PVC & happy with the job they did. Windows & doors are well made & even though have only had them installed 6 months looks like they will go the distance. Really like the insect screens that they have available with them , all retractable.