Airconditioner Technicians

jbrain

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before they left, didn't they tell you "it's all your fault?" huh.png

They didnt say it out loud, Naam. The customer's attitude and behavior is a big influance on the mood of the technician and therefore the result of the job.

Edited by Dancealot

They didnt say it out loud, Naam. The customer's attitude and behavior is a big influance on the mood of the technician and therefore the result of the job.

I guess this needs some more explanation from you. Is there any indication that my influence causes the technicians to perform a below level job, or do you want to say that they want to spend more time at my place?

Must be the latter as I estimate that by now there are spent over 200 man-hours on this issue, and they all have been taken pictures and commenting on the design my house all the time.

Think they must love it here.

Edited by jbrain

I guess this needs some more explanation from you. Is there any indication that my influence causes the technicians to perform a below level job, or do you want to say that they want to spend more time at my place?

Must be the latter as I estimate that by now there are spent over 200 man-hours on this issue, and they all have been taken pictures and commenting on the design my house all the time.

have you checked the booze supplies in your bar lately?

have you checked the booze supplies in your bar lately?

You don't think Dancealot has access to my booze supply, do you ? biggrin.png