I cant beleive we have to suffer this

IrishIvan

Here's another of the few:

And I say 'good luck', too.

Especially to the boys, if he ever has to stop quickly.

Actually "he" is a German woman. She's a retired school teacher who has been here for years. She helps out some of the kids from Rawai Sea Gypsy Village. The older kid, whom she's kind of adopted, has a club foot. But I still get a bit of a laugh when I see her drive by. She lives just down the road from me.

Actually, I did wonder if it was a 'he' or a 'she'! biggrin.png Sorry, madam. attachicon.gifembarrassed2.gif

This one's definitely a bloke. (Don't know how his mate ended up in a wheelchair):

post-35489-0-98081000-1379255477.jpg

You're correct on this one! Well, at least they are wearing helmets! But it's illegal to drive without a shirt on! laugh.png

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another of the few:

And I say 'good luck', too.

Especially to the boys, if he ever has to stop quickly.

Actually "he" is a German woman. She's a retired school teacher who has been here for years. She helps out some of the kids from Rawai Sea Gypsy Village. The older kid, whom she's kind of adopted, has a club foot. But I still get a bit of a laugh when I see her drive by. She lives just down the road from me.

Actually, I did wonder if it was a 'he' or a 'she'! biggrin.png Sorry, madam. attachicon.gifembarrassed2.gif

This one's definitely a bloke. (Don't know how his mate ended up in a wheelchair):

post-35489-0-98081000-1379255477.jpg

You're correct on this one! Well, at least they are wearing helmets! But it's illegal to drive without a shirt on! laugh.png

and no motorbike insurance...

The guy in the wheelchair? If its who I think it is he was/is a regular visitor to Phuket, try's to avoid the cold English winters. He had a bad crash while racing the Isle of Man during TT week a number of years ago. Great character

I don't think that's Mike, the guy you're talking about. Last time I saw him he had modified the controls and was driving the bike from the sidecar! As you say, a great character.

By "Law", these are illegal.

They are slow and are a pesky nuisance in already chaotic conditions.

Any Farang using this as a mode of transport should hang their head in shame.

It's reserved for junk collectors and BBQ chicken stick ladies.

It's mocking the nations poor by making it a novelty.

It, be it's very nature, mocks my own sense of self importance.