Quarrels in parliament unacceptable: Thai poll

webfact

Quarrels in parliament unacceptable: Poll
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Among 10 political ploys exercised by politicians, quarrels in Parliament is the most unacceptable, according to Suan Dusit Poll.

88.89 per cent of the poll’s respondents disapproved the ploy, saying that all MPs should set themselves as role model for public respect.

Trailing behind was leading protests outside Parliament, 66.98 per cent. The respondents said the politicians doing so are putting non-politician protesters in danger.

Ranked the third most unacceptable behaviour is stubbornness to achieve goals without caring for other stakeholders (62.64 per cent)

Ranked the fourth is defamation (58.67 per cent), as this is a dirty ploy.

Ranked the fifth is cronyism and intervention (55.47 per cent), which has pulled Thailand backward.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-09-13

I'm sure all of Thailand's " above it all " politicians will pay very close attention to the poll and will be sure to change their ways along will stopping being corrupt, cronyism, demanding VIP treatment, freebies and all the little extras that they so deserve for their services to themselves.

Yes for sure unacceptable, the hole world know this low intelligent Democratic party MP,s and it's bad behavior!!! Only Bangkok people's PAD and coupmakers support this awful behavior !!!!!

did you have to post it twice in order to try and convince yourself that your words are true? Or shall we just replace "the Democratic party MP's" with "red shirts and PTP"?

Edited by ggold
  • Like 1

Yes for sure unacceptable, the hole world know this low intelligent Democratic party MP,s and it's bad behavior!!! Only Bangkok people's PAD and coupmakers support this awful behavior !!!!!

Low intelligent Democratic party ...

Re: the "world know", I assume you mean "world knows"...?

Re: "hole", I assume you mean "whole" ...?

Re: "MP,s", I assume you mean "MPs"...?

Re: "it's bad behavior", I assume you mean "its bad behaviour...?

If the cap fits, wear it...!!

• Like 1