April 21, 200620 yr Hey guys Does anyone here use ksc adsl? if so what are the upsides or downsides to this isp? Is it better than True internet? any ideas?
April 22, 200620 yr Hey guysDoes anyone here use ksc adsl? if so what are the upsides or downsides to this isp? Is it better than True internet? any ideas? I use KSC. Judging by the comments made by users of the other providers KSC is by far the best. There appears to be no bandwidth cap on P2P traffic (although the default ports are blocked), BitTorrent (using BitSpirit) fills my download pipe 24 hours if I let it. I've been with them for just over 1 year, it's stopped maybe half a dozen times in that period, always fixed within 5 minutes by a call to the service centre. In fact since the fixes always involve resetting the router I have now arranged for my router to power off every night for 30 minutes, not had a stop since (touch some wood quick). BUT I have the KSC 'Business Internet' package (1900 Baht per month for 512/256). I can make no comment about the new, cheaper packages that they introduced recently. AND I am outside Bangkok (Pathum Thani), others have noted problems with KSC in town. I chose KSC purely because they were the first provider to introduce ADSL in our area (or so it appeared, hindsight suggests I was mistaken on this point). Of course, as with all comments made on Thaivisa, YMMV. "I don't want to know why you can't. I want to know how you can!"
Create an account or sign in to comment