Posts coming round again

breadbin

the thai visa search feature is total shit.

While the search function is less then optimal ... like most things ... there are ways around this.

If you were to use a search engine ... say Google.

Type in ... http://www.thaivisa.com buffalo.

first type in the general 'http://www.thaivisa.com'

then the suggested subject 'buffalo'

... as in https://www.google.com.au/#q=http:%2F%2Fwww.thaivisa.com+buffalo

post-104736-0-69446100-1379149388_thumb.

the search function is excellent.

Go to the bottom line from that search ... More results from www.thaivisa.com

... and bob's your Uncle ... https://www.google.com.au/search?q=http://www.thaivisa.com+buffalo+site:www.thaivisa.com&biw=1024&bih=461

Simples ...

Restaurants change. Laws change. They come out with a new scooter model every year. Stores open, stores close. Guys who loved their wife last year hate that skanky gold digger this year. Guys who loved Thailand last year.... Airline fees, schedules and service quality change on a regular basis. Apple comes out with a new way to pry money from our pockets all the time (sorry, cheap shot). A lot of the posters from 2009 have gone back home, new posters haven't weighed in on some of the important topics. And some of them have different opinions or more info than they did back then.

The search function is a great place to start and I contend I can often find more info with a search than a fresh thread.

But it may be dated info, a lot of it is just wrong- (was then, is now), and the posters I have learned to trust may not have contributed to an old thread..

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

I find this version of search feature hopeless...

My memory is not what it was, but remember reading on here, unless you know what the topic is then you spend hours or I do and still not find, I give up and ask again..

Often posters do not put in the correct topic, so what topic do you search ? of course I cannot remember if I read it last month or last year

Edit: The other problem is often when you post it does not auto save into 'Just Items I follow'........ just come back on here to click on the Follow Topic.. it has been the same for a VERY long time, just cannot always remember to check

Edited by ignis

Some of us do not have good memories (me), and for sure at times ask questions that have been here before, sorry about that. smile.png

BUT, I like to read any questions and answer if l can, even if l have answered the question many times before. thumbsup.gif

there are questions and there are questions. i hate "why is it that Thais...?"

My memory is not what it was, but remember reading on here, unless you know what the topic is then you spend hours or I do and still not find, I give up and ask again..

Often posters do not put in the correct topic, so what topic do you search ? of course I cannot remember if I read it last month or last year

Edit: The other problem is often when you post it does not auto save into 'Just Items I follow'........ just come back on here to click on the Follow Topic.. it has been the same for a VERY long time, just cannot always remember to check

Thaivisa's software fulfills nearly all demands except... blowjobs and a proper search function.

Well has anyone got any new, never done topics we can talk about nicely for 2 pages then progress to watch 1 or 2 posters get angrier and angrier at each other until a few more step in to call the second poster a dirty old mole and what business is it of his what he watches while he's doing it with THAT thing he paid too much for and shouldn't have been there in the first place. Such a trolling sob. I always knew he was anyway.

I agree the visa bunch are always helpful except when he's 59 and he's 21. Just wrong.

Can I answer this topic the same way as I answered the last topic on this subject?

"I have never been more insulted coffee1.gif ".

Let me assure you that theblether has several hundred more original OP's tucked away for future use, to add to the approximately 600 I've posted so far. I don't want to overwhelm the forum with my wit and genius though, so I'll ration them out for the next couple of years.

By that time I'll have a few hundred more. Once I run out, shoot me.

Just sayin'

Can I answer this topic the same way as I answered the last topic on this subject?

Let me assure you that theblether has several hundred more original OP's tucked away for future use, to add to the approximately 600 I've posted so far. I don't want to overwhelm the forum with my wit and genius though, so I'll ration them out for the next couple of years.

Just sayin'

Can't we have a collection to send you to Afghanistan or somewhere so someone can do it now and we do not have to read the next few hundred?whistling.gif

• Like 2

Thaivisa's software fulfills nearly all demands except... blowjobs and a proper search function.

I don't care about the search function , but...........

Exactly. Could you imagine asking a question in a pub and having some cranky old fart point at a bookshelf of encyclopedias? That place wouldn't be much fun.

Especially if those cranky old FARTS farted and followed through, smell would be awful as well...Urrrrggg...bah.gif

Just sayin'

System One, closed up and cleared away. Stood To in QR auto!

Ammunition supplied to the transfer trays!

• Like 1