Thai-language.com

penzman

I tried the www.thai-language.com website today, here is what pops-up now instead of ''address not found''....

2/13/2004

Dear loyal thai-language.com visitors:

I'm sorry that the site is down. A crisis has occurred in my private life and all of the work on this site has been temporarily lost. I will do what I can to recover it, but I'm afraid that this task must occupy a lower priority in my life for now.

This saddens me so greatly and I hope that someday our online community and resource will be able to again flourish.

Glenn Slayden

• 2 weeks later...

Something new came up on http://www.thai-language.com/

You can follow the link on that page and contribute to Glenn Slayden's petition to get the site back to life.

2/25/2004

Dear loyal thai-language.com visitors:

I'm sorry that the site is down. A crisis has occurred in my private life and all of the work on this site has been temporarily lost. I will do what I can to recover it, but I'm afraid that this task must occupy a lower priority in my life for now.

you can help...

please e-mail your name, world location, and any comments about how the site was important to you, if you found thai-language.com useful. Your name only (no email address) will be counted to establish the importance of the site and help me get it back up. Tell a friend!

This saddens me so greatly and I hope that someday our online community and resource will be able to again flourish.

Glenn Slayden