great news for train lovers

ableguy

Good news guys it should be safe to travel on Thai trains after today, SRT govener Prapat Chongsanguan said he is fed up of trains and rolling stock falling off the lines and the tally so far is 114 this year, he believes its only divine intervention that has stopped a lot more people being killed in these incidents, He decided to hold a merit making ceremony today and believes this will stop all future derailments. I really hope this works as I will then hold a merit making ceremony too as I have similar problems to those of SRT, an ageing body that has had little maintainance and has fallen off the rails a few times.

Sceptics think the accidents are caused by an old picture in SRT head office that has been damaged, dont ask ?

• Like 1

Just for a second i thought you were going to say they were going to build a state of the art double track standard guage railway system that this country is crying out for instead of a High Speed Railway that only rich people can use. But then i woke up and realised it was but a wonderful dream !