Yummy Pizza for sale.

jonwilly

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the price is meaningless without understanding what's included and if there is a good regular customer base that doesn't rely on tourists then presumably the figures will speak for themselves. Just ask around how much it costs to equip a restaurant and establish a loyal customer base - the number of (good) places that open and fold are a testament to how people underestimate what a slog it can be.

Just looking at the key money, over a ten year ownership that would equate to 44k p/m before rent, power, staff, products etc. etc.

Let's hope that customer base stays loyal. Never mind all numbers of possible political, social (and even natural) turmoil that is quite probable within that timeframe.

If 5.3m isn't pocket change I would recommend something a bit more stable. smile.png

When he sold Happy Pizza, the customer base stayed loyal, and moved to his new place Yummy Pizza.

In the end the new owner of Happy Pizza walked away losing 100% of the key money.

The new owner wasn't very happy that he bought a business with no customers.

Thats is not true, you obviously have no idea.so please do not say things like that,it is slander with a touch of defamation, secondly.Happy was taken over in August 2011,by December,he had a trickle of customers left, Yummy opened in February 2012, please get your facts right.

Edited by dudu

the price is meaningless without understanding what's included and if there is a good regular customer base that doesn't rely on tourists then presumably the figures will speak for themselves. Just ask around how much it costs to equip a restaurant and establish a loyal customer base - the number of (good) places that open and fold are a testament to how people underestimate what a slog it can be.

Just looking at the key money, over a ten year ownership that would equate to 44k p/m before rent, power, staff, products etc. etc.

Let's hope that customer base stays loyal. Never mind all numbers of possible political, social (and even natural) turmoil that is quite probable within that timeframe.

If 5.3m isn't pocket change I would recommend something a bit more stable. smile.png

When he sold Happy Pizza, the customer base stayed loyal, and moved to his new place Yummy Pizza.

In the end the new owner of Happy Pizza walked away losing 100% of the key money.

If only he listened to people like me. :(:)

Thats is not true, you obviously have no idea.so please do not say things like that,it is slander with a touch of defamation, secondly.Happy was taken over in August 2011,by December,he had a trickle of customers left, Yummy opened in February 2012, please get your facts right.

Not sure how it could be slander or defamation, just the truth as Devant saw it.

Devants (new owner) fault for not having the smarts to get a contract specifying old owner can't start any food selling or alcohol selling business up in the CM Amphur for 5 years.

Would be surprised to see a no competition clause here for that size business and shocked to see it work! As for selling price sales and profits would also be hard to determine if someone wanted to inflate the figures. Putting a priced on goodwill and/or customer base is like a lot of things, what someone is willing to pay. What I find naive is people with no experience buying restaurants and thinking they can run them with similar quality and sense of hospitality as the person who made it what is was.

• Like 2

I haven't had Pizza one time, in the four months that I have been here (this time). Don't really miss it. It's just another item on a long list of things that are cheaper and better in America. I did see a new Pizza Hut promotion, two 8 slice pizza for 298 delivered. Good luck competing with that. Oh, and being held hostage by outrageous duties on cheese? No Thank You!

• Like 1

Funny--I thought his pizza was revolting. If he didn't lead with "yummy pizza " I wouldn't have been so disappointed. His other dishes were less revolting.

Revolting? Then you have no taste, literally!! Tonys pizzas are excellent, among the best in Chiang Mai (and I m not getting involved in the "whos best" argument), are you sure you werent at another restaurant altogether?

• Like 1

Funny--I thought his pizza was revolting. If he didn't lead with "yummy pizza " I wouldn't have been so disappointed. His other dishes were less revolting.

Revolting? Then you have no taste, literally!! Tonys pizzas are excellent, among the best in Chiang Mai (and I m not getting involved in the "whos best" argument), are you sure you werent at another restaurant altogether?

Let me search for another adjective perhaps revolting was too strong try "Inedible"

Is it so hard to be civil and human,why does everything have to be so negative,are people so unhappy and envious in their lives?try having a discussion without offending and attacking other decent people, or other wise have the decency and integrity not to post at all.