CTH SKY News

davidthai

for the past 6 weeks I have been watching Sky News on CTH Channel 261 , to day there is no programme being shown on that channel and they have added Fox news on Channel 266.as this been taken of now ? can anyone confirm they are watching Sky news now or is it my problem , all the other channels ok

after I posted I phoned CTH and they said they had the same problem but would go on the roof and tweek something, 20 minutes later sky came back'

I have had no bills since they installed CTH on 27th July

with hindsight I would not have applied because with the exception of Sky News and prem l football the other programmes are not suitable for family viewing (My opinon) I have not got True back with the Super knowledge package also I am able to see Man U TV with all their games , I can also get Liverpool TV on their website and transfer from my note book to TV via a HDMI cable , also the package has some other True sports packages , so I am contemplating getting rid of CTH , every day their is a nigly fault .

The true package is 590b a month plus 117b a month for the top set HD box

I am watching Sky news on CTH at the moment. No problem.

What you mean is that you are watching replay after replay with a few adverts thrown in ! or are CTH different to all others who show Sky News

All new channels repeat even Sky news. The do seem to update more than CNN though, so I find it very watch able. Yes there are a few ads thrown in.

after I posted I phoned CTH and they said they had the same problem but would go on the roof and tweek something, 20 minutes later sky came back'

I have had no bills since they installed CTH on 27th July

with hindsight I would not have applied because with the exception of Sky News and prem l football the other programmes are not suitable for family viewing (My opinon) I have not got True back with the Super knowledge package also I am able to see Man U TV with all their games , I can also get Liverpool TV on their website and transfer from my note book to TV via a HDMI cable , also the package has some other True sports packages , so I am contemplating getting rid of CTH , every day their is a nigly fault .

The true package is 590b a month plus 117b a month for the top set HD box

Hi Davidthai,

It is 590 including of the settop box rental fee, no 117 added.

Yep, CTH is growing probably too fast, can't keep up.

GJ

Edited by greatjob

What you mean is that you are watching replay after replay with a few adverts thrown in ! or are CTH different to all others who show Sky News

Sky News is normally one hourly replay anyway.

I think that is the idea of 24hr news channels - you can turn it on at your convenience and catch up with the news headlines.

I think that is the idea of 24hr news channels - you can turn it on at your convenience and catch up with the news headlines.

Agreed, but pretty damn boring a rolling cycle. I prefer BBC or CNN where they don't do this, but if need be break in with "Breaking News"