Muay Thai and MMAin Thailand

IrishIvan

I would attempt to follow it. I've given up trying to follow people in the UFC here in the US. Then when I watch a K1 event I only recognize maybe 1 fighter.

What are your thoughts about Overeem racking up the losses in the UFC? I think it is kind of sad. I expected him to dominate, but apparently his chin is made of glass.

Again, start a few topics on it in the sports forum and see if it gets some traction. If there's a lot of activity on the subject your idea will be looked on far more favourably. I think you are right about it but until we people discussing it we will never be able to gauge the interest level.

• Like 1

I was thinking more about forums and stuff for the kickboxing and MMA camps in Thailand. Who is fighting here. Where the best equipment is.

Seems like a great idea for a standalone website that you could create and attempt to make a bit of money off of :)

People could write in reviews, you could have names, addresses and phone numbers. The little box with the Google map. Links (webpages, twitter, facebook) to famous fighters that trained there.

Thanks for your suggestion. The new subforum Muay Thai and Martial arts is located between Farang Pub and Golf forum in the Community Category, here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/177-muay-thai-and-martial-arts/

We will move some old related topics into the new subforum asap Welcome to start new topics so we get it going!

Cheers!

Thaivisa Team