Word Association

StreetCowboy

Southern-Comfort

Mate ... there is something really weird going on with your post or your signature.

You're first on a new page and your post is double the width that it should be.

My browser doesn't automatically resize .

Very unintentionally, and very unfortunately, this seems to have happened since I posted that huge dog, thinking of the Black & White Scotch, which I thought people here woudl appreciate (both). The dog is beautiful, but it caused the post button to move to the right about a mile. This was not intended of course. Now we are on a new page, with no dog, so I do not know why this page should not go back to "normal", but of course nothing is really normal around here.

I think what may have happened is that I inadvertently pushed the "space" key until the post button came into view.

STILL, this should not be the cause since this should automatically wrap around.

My guess is that it was the Huge Dog that cause the problem, and that the settings have somehow not reverted back to normal width here.

I am seeing the same view that you are, however, and I am using Firefox this time.

((Basically, what is happening is that the characters just continue to type to the write and do not wrap around where they should. This is just probably the settings on this page have come "unglued" and have not reverted back to normal width)

Edited by MrGaoMungGawn