Basic Car Service... Lube, Brakes, Etc. Recco Pls

OMGImInPattaya

I have a 10 year old Honda CRV that I need basic service like oil changes, new brake pads, new belts and hoses. Any have any reccos for service shop in central Sukhumvit area or SSCC/NPW areas on Darkside.

I have used B Plus at Bic C South but often full and long waits. Anyone with experience with the Captain shop on Sukkie between south and central? They never seem busy...bad sign?

They run a full service center...I thought they were mainly a parts and accessories store?

is that the same JR who was service manager at Mercedes?

looks like Cochise?

Why not going to BQuick when it is quiet ? Easy to know when.

Whenever I'm there the service bay is full. Have to leave the car there all day.

you can actually book a spot there in advance

see the manager, leave a small deposit to show your serious and turn up at the appointed time

also tell them what parts you want replacing and if you pay for them in advance they will get them in advance of your visit

this also saves time

Edited by blackman

Why not going to BQuick when it is quiet ? Easy to know when.

Whenever I'm there the service bay is full. Have to leave the car there all day.

you can actually book a spot there in advance

see the manager, leave a small deposit to show your serious and turn up at the appointed time

also tell them what parts you want replacing and if you pay for them in advance they will get them in advance of your visit

this also saves time

Good to know...will do that if decide to use them again. Their office reception girl is totally clueless, which isn't much help.

Stopped by but JR wasn't in and the two fellas there didn't speak a word of English. Said needed oil change and starred at me like deer in the headlights. Finally popped open the hood and stared at the engine like they had never seen one before. I put it back down and said I'd be back when the boss was in

Not very impressed and looked like they mainly sold/installed aftermarket parts and accessories. Ended up driving up the road to Cockpit.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya