No Arsenal match tonight

gennisis

Maybe because it is on tomorrow night? laugh.png

Indeed.

01:45 thursday morning.

Yermanee wai.gif

I'll be in Bangkok. My usual late night Sports Bar backs onto Beer Garden and is closed - will become a disco or restaurant or something attached to Beer Garden (which is not closing after all - hooray).

So - usual question - where to watch early morning footy in Bangkok? Could be tricky to find a Marseilles v Arsenal game showing, what with Chelsea v Basle and

AC Milan v Celtic showing. Wouldn't mind watching the latter m'self if the Gunners weren't up.

Maybe because it is on tomorrow night? laugh.png

Indeed.

01:45 thursday morning.

Yermanee wai.gif

I'll be in Bangkok. My usual late night Sports Bar backs onto Beer Garden and is closed - will become a disco or restaurant or something attached to Beer Garden (which is not closing after all - hooray).

So - usual question - where to watch early morning footy in Bangkok? Could be tricky to find a Marseilles v Arsenal game showing, what with Chelsea v Basle and

AC Milan v Celtic showing. Wouldn't mind watching the latter m'self if the Gunners weren't up.

Mulligans. Soi 11. Down the soi a bit on the right hand side. Across from the Federal Hotel (a soi 11 institution that will also be history before too long).

Mulligans open 24 hours last I heard.

• Like 1