Second Hand Clubs

Khutan

Ok;

I used to be a bit too serious about the game, and I have a set of Cavity weighted clubs and also a set of blades.

I got the clubs made exactly to suit me and only me, and well, I think I know the difference. Well I fell better about it if nothing else.

I want to buy a set of Ladies Clubs for my wife, so she can join in for a round. I have seen some frightful prices on ladies graphite clubs, that are really just off the shelf.

I saw on the way back from Issan a number of places alsog Hwy 2 that sell second hand sets.

Does anyone have any experience with these places, they seem to have some nice clubs, but tis a very strange place to sell 2nd hand clubs

• 4 weeks later...

Problem with a lot of clubs in Thailand is that they are a bit short in the shaft for us taller falangs and you don't know if they are the copies or not. I've had lots of trouble getting clubs to fit me so I got myself a set from the states through E-bay. After all the shipping and what not, worked out about the same price as here and they are a perfect set of Ping i 3 blade green dots.I'm in the process of getting a Taylor Made R7 Tp with a Fit On 6 shaft sent over, sought of club you can't get here and got it for a good price.

• 2 years later...
Problem with a lot of clubs in Thailand is that they are a bit short in the shaft for us taller falangs and you don't know if they are the copies or not. I've had lots of trouble getting clubs to fit me so I got myself a set from the states through E-bay. After all the shipping and what not, worked out about the same price as here and they are a perfect set of Ping i 3 blade green dots.I'm in the process of getting a Taylor Made R7 Tp with a Fit On 6 shaft sent over, sought of club you can't get here and got it for a good price.

I have some Pings for sale in Thai-Visa classifieds if your interrested, all USA (real deal) made.

:o

Edited by Lizard