Importing used bike

travelskr

I think the only one's allowed now to import foreign bikes are the government, and just see how much tax they levy on one.Far far more than you'd pay in Europe.The only bikes i find to be reasonably priced are the smaller Made in Thailand type but it's getting slowly better Honda have just launched 3 500cc Made in Thailand bikes ranging from 180-210,000 and Kawasaki do a 650cc the er6 and versy's at 235,000 and 285,000 respectively.

Kawasaki released the Z800 now. Bt. 375,000.

Edited by paz

Then when all documents are properly produced... you get this Dumb look... and a "Why... Are you Here?" Again a Stupid Question... That Didn't deserve a Stupid Answer!! I just Smiled and said thank... You... and now if your through I and the Misses will be on our way... Leaning forward got him to do same.. Said... "She misses to vibration and thumping of the Exhaust .... between her..." Any more questions??

Have you been here long time? Because, you know, that is the Thai Officer's way to be semi-friendly. Still superior, but friendly. Had he wanted mess with you, he would have objected something on the documents, and shown a different face. Thailand is unlike the Western attitude where all questions must be motivated. There is no stupid question in Thailand. Actually many things we do look stupid to them

Anyway, try shipping your items to a Western country and give your asinine answer to a Customer Officer there.

That Funny!

As My answer had stemmed from the question asked me when it shipped from the Port Of Seattle... "Oh takin it with you now... She Misses the Ride?"

Don't be so synical....

Most of us have Already... been there and done that... So we don't mind sharing, ok?