BG's

overherebc

I doubt many bars enforce and even check the statuses of girl...why wouldnt they themselves care about their health...too busy counting the 1k notes!

Its a shame, as brothels in Amsterdamn and Nevada will run thorough checks on a regular basis and gives people more confidence, in Thailand everything can be defrauded

How many people on here actually care?

Dont avail myself of their services, buyer beware.

I was walking down Orchard Rd once, a BG called out to me, I said can not, have VD, her answer, no problem me too.

Edit, the answer may well have been, no ploblem.

Edited by rgs2001uk

antisocial diseases include personality disorders, drug/alcohol addiction, sociopathy, lack of hygiene etc...now if we mandated for testing these, there would be fewer problems and probably fewer problem people here because they would be screened out at the visa application office; the OP is posting ex-juvantibus

• Like 2

antisocial diseases include personality disorders, drug/alcohol addiction, sociopathy, lack of hygiene etc...now if we mandated for testing these, there would be fewer problems and probably fewer problem people here because they would be screened out at the visa application office; the OP is posting ex-juvantibus

Interesting comments "Dr.". So sociopathy, lack of hygiene and drug addiction are diseases?

You're not a doctor of medicine then,