500,000 in thai bank , joint account but cannot access our money..help

Sounds to me like he is fishing for a loan, "I have paypal". If I had 10 baht for every time a foreigner told me he had plenty of money in the bank but couldnt access it at the moment, could I loan him some money, I could take a holiday. Maybe I am just skeptical of new posters with money problems who need help sorting it out. Perhaps it is also because over the last month his post conflict "We live together in UK". " I live in UK, but wife in Thailand", "we live together in Isaan"... Maybe he is on the up and up, but in 4 years in Thailand I have only been cheated by Brits...

Only cheated by Brits in in the 4 years that u have been in Thailand? WOW! what part of Isaan do u come from?

just to clear things up. i said in a previous post " we live in isaan " i should of said we have a house in isaan and want to return to live there. now for all the people who think im a troll. we do have money in kasikorn, we want to access the money, it is a joint fixed rate account, my wife cannot travel, her uk residence with home office in uk is pending . i can travel alone to try get the money.

hope that helps

just to clear things up. i said in a previous post " we live in isaan " i should of said we have a house in isaan and want to return to live there. now for all the people who think im a troll. we do have money in kasikorn, we want to access the money, it is a joint fixed rate account, my wife cannot travel, her uk residence with home office in uk is pending . i can travel alone to try get the money.

hope that helps

cant you give her parents the power of attorney im sure they would draw it out for you,save a trip to isaan.wai2.gif