• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rolleyes.gif

Get a clue.

Your post was inappropriate and overly graphic. This isn't the ogrish website.

It was very justifiably deleted by moderators for that reason.

I agreed with the moderation and those highlighting a rather disturbed thought process that somehow thought it was ok to post such trash.

wink.png

Oh Pleeze
Go look up!
Post #78
Posted 2013-09-22 20:11:41
WAZA:
"Show us this copius amount of evidence that the RTA shot any unarmed people in the head."
Edited by waza, 2013-09-22 20:14:24.
I posted in response to Waza and the images were Censored.
Most of the long term readers on Thai Visa have seen these images before as they were in abundance on TV at the time after they took place.
It's not ogrish it's the reality.
Check the subject matter again at the top of the page.
I can however understand the moderators not wishing to see a flood of images all over again.
It must be comforting to know that outrageous speculative claims can be made in the full knowledge that they can't be automatically de-bunked.
Of course those pictures of the dead only prove they were shot with great accuracy in their heads and not obviously by whom but it's not hard to guess.
Most of the thai media has never shown any of this material but it is still all over the internet if you care to look.
The international press were condemned at the time. I wonder why?
The soldiers denials in the cases so far have been laughable.
In the face of overwhelming evidence their explanations like the "blanks" excuse are laughable.
Question is will there be any justice for the victims?

Spot on.

rolleyes.gif

Get a clue.

I agreed with the moderation and those highlighting a rather disturbed thought process that somehow thought it was ok to post such trash.

wink.png

Oh Pleeze
Go look up!
Post #78
WAZA:
"Show us this copius amount of evidence that the RTA shot any unarmed people in the head."
Most of the long term readers on Thai Visa have seen these images before as they were in abundance on TV at the time after they took place.
I can however understand the moderators not wishing to see a flood of images all over again.
It must be comforting to know that outrageous speculative claims can be made in the full knowledge that they can't be automatically de-bunked.
Of course those pictures of the dead only prove they were shot with great accuracy in their heads and not obviously by whom but it's not hard to guess.
Most of the thai media has never shown any of this material but it is still all over the internet if you care to look.
In the face of overwhelming evidence their explanations like the "blanks" excuse are laughable.

Spot on.

Posting graphic pictures of mutilated corpses, prove nothing but these people were killed and the poster is a sick individual. It in no way is evidence of who shot them or why, its just as plausable that Thaksins death squads shot them to discredit the RTA.

For Philw to claim this is a justification of his claim of "copius amount of evidence that the RTA shot any unarmed people in the head." just shows how desperate he is to justified his misleading of the forum members and his love of red spin.

15) Not to use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Edited by waza
  • Like 2

rolleyes.gif

Get a clue.

wink.png

Oh Pleeze
Go look up!
Post #78
WAZA:

Spot on.

Posting graphic pictures of mutilated corpses, prove nothing but these people were killed and the poster is a sick individual. It in no way is evidence of who shot them or why, its just as plausable that Thaksins death squads shot them to discredit the RTA.

For Philw to claim this is a justification of his claim of "copius amount of evidence that the RTA shot any unarmed people in the head." just shows how desperate he is to justified his misleading of the forum members and his love of red spin.

Spot on.