Old Farangs are Losers

Aussieroaming

I am 58 and I am in the top 10% income bracket of the USA. I am far from a loser. I could buy this forum 10 times over.

I am sure we are all happy for you but being a loser is who you are, not what you have. Lots of rich losers because they are unpleasant and arrogant, lots of poor winners because they are happy and decent people. I am sure you are rich and happy.

I'd certainly put being in the top 10% income bracket as being an indication of being a winner, not the only one but surely it's got to be part of the selection criteria.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would say that getting old requires a certain amount of skill, more so than luck. To move to a strange land at an advanced age, and then to survive and thrive, anyone able to do that should never be labeled a loser.

I'm old, though, so I would thank all that.

Being 64 Mr. James...I don't feel old. But...I agree with you 100%

The roads I traveled to arrive here were not paved & the potholes

looked akin to bomb craters. Well stated. thumbsup.gif

Living long is winning. Is it not?

I dont think so, I think that the important stuff is the intensity of ur live, I don't pretent to see myself becoming decrepit oldmen waiting for death, for me 55 is enough, then suicide.

How old are you now...&...be honest. I wanna see if I'm gonna be around to

read about your demise on TVF.

• Like 1

Living long is winning. Is it not?

I dont think so, I think that the important stuff is the intensity of ur live, I don't pretent to see myself becoming decrepit oldmen waiting for death, for me 55 is enough, then suicide.

These guys hoped to die before they got old.

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

I'm outta "Likes" +5!

Walk 8 miles a day and in late 50's? I cycle on average 50 miles a day, at average speeds of between, say 16.5 and 21mph. I am 65.

A loser? A winner? I don't care. I'm ME!

I'm 64 ,I ride a MTB around the same as you ride! Not th ecrazy stuff mind you

but I still ride...every other day...Hah!...+5 friend...

And I'm outta likes!

I am 58 and I am in the top 10% income bracket of the USA. I am far from a loser. I could buy this forum 10 times over.

or start your own for free..lol

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What are you talking about? where did you see that? As far as I know and have seen the Thai people respect older people. it is the young stupid loud mouth tourist that they can't stand! I have never been disrespected by a Thai and I am over fifty. of course i dress normally, long pants, shirt, shoes, and i have taken a shower everyday!

and why does the foreigner constantly refer to himself as "farang"? it is FALONG! it is spoken that way by the Thai's! the only people i know that say farang is the foreigners, mainly the eurpoeans. when I am refered to as a falong by the Thai.s I say, phom my bien falang, bien American! gets them every time!

Wrong...............coffee1.gif

Tomaaatoes . . . . tomarrtoes.

I dare not tell him what FaLONG means...............laugh.png

• Like 1

Old farangs are not losers. (But any farang who chooses to live in Thailand is.)

This post is the very model of what is meant by the word "trolling".

Or it could just be someone stating a personal opinion. Is that not allowed?

Well, considering that you just denigrated the majority of TV members, what do you think?

I would think troll is a generous term.

• Like 1

hahahahahaha, what a load, age and wealth have nothing to do with it, if anyone has to come in here saying how good they are then they are losers. If you are happy and doing what you want then you are a winner no matter where you live.

i must be a lose seajae as I am a better fisherman than you cheesy.gif

we will have to discuss that one mate.........sounds like a challenge to a fish off to me w00t.gif

when i get my boat and you come abroad , you will notice the name of the boat "the loser" cant wait to fish the islands with you ...

I'm not an old farang,,,,,I am an older Aussie and I am a winner,good health,roof over my head,enjoy a coldy with my mates and enjoy life particularly here in Thailand......

welcome you old bugger from one old bugger to another ....

• Like 2

Old farangs are not losers. (But any farang who chooses to live in Thailand is.)

Why are you on this forum ? Tell us, we can take it. Tell all your thoughts regarding us or even me who you have never met that resides in LOS.

Can't wait for your answer. intheclub.gif

I was living in Thailand before most of this forum's members knew where the place was. (You among them, probably.) I was there for work. I go back several times per year to visit my daughters, to see old friends, and, on occasion, make new ones. I quite like Thailand, really. I'm just...umm...amused by the foreigners living there who have "exchanged a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage". I haven't given up...haven't taken the easy way out. And I can still tell **** from Shinola. Apparently you have a problem with that. It's your problem, not mine.

• Like 1

What are you talking about? where did you see that? As far as I know and have seen the Thai people respect older people. it is the young stupid loud mouth tourist that they can't stand! I have never been disrespected by a Thai and I am over fifty. of course i dress normally, long pants, shirt, shoes, and i have taken a shower everyday!

and why does the foreigner constantly refer to himself as "farang"? it is FALONG! it is spoken that way by the Thai's! the only people i know that say farang is the foreigners, mainly the eurpoeans. when I am refered to as a falong by the Thai.s I say, phom my bien falang, bien American! gets them every time!

Wrong...............coffee1.gif

Tomaaatoes . . . . tomarrtoes.

I dare not tell him what FaLONG means...............laugh.png

I only just found out what Han Sum Mon means!

• Like 1