Pattaya Pool Leagues

vision2014

I have recently moved to Patts after 6 years in Angeles City. One of the few things I miss about AC is the pool leagues. The level of play was very good and it was a great way to meet people. I have seen the results of a number of Pattaya leagues listed in the local newspapers. Can anyone give me advice on how you join teams ? I assume I could just wander into bars and ask the owners if they need players but I don't actually know where all the bars are located. Thanks.

Thanks for the replies. I played for a team in the Jomtien league a few nights ago .We played in a smalI restaurant located on a side street and the lack of entertainment/ things to see was a bit boring from my perspective. I think I will try one of the leagues in Central Patts where the bar scene is more energetic. My genuine apologies if I have insulted the Jomtien players... I realize my comments are subjective and based on only one night.

Thanks for the replies. I played for a team in the Jomtien league a few nights ago .We played in a smalI restaurant located on a side street and the lack of entertainment/ things to see was a bit boring from my perspective. I think I will try one of the leagues in Central Patts where the bar scene is more energetic. My genuine apologies if I have insulted the Jomtien players... I realize my comments are subjective and based on only one night.

If your looking for somewhere central, why not have a nip into the Butchers arms on Soi Bu khao and ask there, I used to play with them when the team was on Soi 7 at Streamline Bar, good set of lads and might be what your looking for..Think they have a game on the 27th of this month..

If you've not been already, have a look at Megabreak on Soi Diane, some good games to be had there, ask for Barry who's part of the Butchers..

Edited by MB1

Are you there to play pool or for the entertainment? Most of the bars I play in on the dark side can be on the quiet side both Mondays and Wednesdays pool nights. Last thing I need is blaring music and staggering drunks when I'm playing pool.