Education In Bkk

ilikethailand

Hello @ all, :o

last month i went the first time to Thailand and met a nice girl in Udon Thani. She is my girl friend now.

I am now looking for schools for underprivileged girls in Udon Thani. my gf is not well educated but she likes to get educated. But i think the better chances to find a school like this are in BKK.

it should be public schools or may if there are no other way also private schools.

She left school as a 11 y old child to work in a factory. But she knows the abc and is able to write slowly. Also she is able to talk in english. And in my opinion not to bad concerning to her background.

But i am sure that she is engaged and that she is really willing to learn english and also computering and highly motivated.

So exactly i am looking for an education chance for a mid-twenty thai woman in Bangkok. she is very engaged to change something in her up to now unfortunate running and always difficult life.

So what kind of educations are possible in BKK? only computering and english language? Or also cooking? she likes also cooking and sewing. she said she dont wanna go to bkk because she is scared but in my mind it cold be easier to find an education there.

thanks for every hint. ( also links )

Continuing Education is available in many places in Thailand, not just in Bankok. Check out this link:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30940&hl=

The phone numbers that Ajarn posted are probably the most useful, but if all else fails, she can just call the local Ministry of Ed office for information.

Good luck!