Ceiling fan dilema

bankruatsteve

I've installed scores of ceiling fans but never seen one like this. (Sorry, can't post a photo at the moment.)

The light fixture is in a casing similar to the fan motor and attached to the shaft. These casings are separated by about 2cm.

My problem is: I have no idea how to get either the fan or the light fixture casing off of the shaft so I can get to the screws on the fan motor to mount the blades.

The light casing has a nut I can see and which is between the two casings. I tried a slip wrench on that but it didn't budge and didn't try more since I don't know if that's the right way. I also tried to remove the fan motor casing but don't see how it's attached.

I was going to go back into Home Pro to ask the wizards there but thought to try here first.

Any ideas?

Mystery resolved. The light fixture housing needs to be taken off and there's a hole in the internal plate just big enough to get at the blade mounting screws one blade at a time. It turns out the explanation was in the Thai instructions but apparently not obvious as Home Pro had to find the "girl that puts together the fans" to 'splain it.