Black Magic Or Mind Altering Drugs?

poker face

I friend of mine had a very scary and strange experience just a few days ago , one that I have difficulty explaning. Maybe someone can offer an explanation.

Here goes:

My friend (Thai female, I'll call her Noi) went out with her Uni friends to a music bar on Patpong soi 2 where one of them also works. In this bar there is a live US band. The singer of this band was chatting to Noi and bought her a cocktail. Soon after drinking the cocktail she felt inexplicably drawn to this singer and became infatuated with him, wanting to go home with him. Her freinds seeing that she wasn't herself stopped her. This feeling didn't go away. For the next 3 days Noi felt a strong urge to go to this singer, she said it was like she had two brains and couldn't control herself. It was only the freinds and family that stopped her from going. Later, the freind who works there revealed that the singer had done this before and actaully caused a girl call off a marriage because she became obsessed with the singer. Apparently the singer has lived in Thailand for 10 years and is suspected of having learnt some kind of Voodoo in Cambodia.

After 3 days of barely sleeping and a feeling that she was going crazy, Noi went last night to some kind of witch doctor who removed the "charm" and she now feels ok.

Now, I don't for a moment think that black magic was involved, but what was it? The obvious explanation is that she was drugged but is there really a drug that can cause you to be infatuated with one particular person? Very strange.

Any ideas?

I friend of mine had a very scary and strange experience just a few days ago , one that I have difficulty explaning. Maybe someone can offer an explanation.

Here goes:

My friend (Thai female, I'll call her Noi) went out with her Uni friends to a music bar on Patpong soi 2 where one of them also works. In this bar there is a live US band. The singer of this band was chatting to Noi and bought her a cocktail. Soon after drinking the cocktail she felt inexplicably drawn to this singer and became infatuated with him, wanting to go home with him. Her freinds seeing that she wasn't herself stopped her. This feeling didn't go away. For the next 3 days Noi felt a strong urge to go to this singer, she said it was like she had two brains and couldn't control herself. It was only the freinds and family that stopped her from going. Later, the freind who works there revealed that the singer had done this before and actaully caused a girl call off a marriage because she became obsessed with the singer. Apparently the singer has lived in Thailand for 10 years and is suspected of having learnt some kind of Voodoo in Cambodia.

After 3 days of barely sleeping and a feeling that she was going crazy, Noi went last night to some kind of witch doctor who removed the "charm" and she now feels ok.

Now, I don't for a moment think that black magic was involved, but what was it? The obvious explanation is that she was drugged but is there really a drug that can cause you to be infatuated with one particular person? Very strange.

Any ideas?

strange story.....

I don't think any drug can do that (would be a hot selling product)and I refuse to belive in black magic......

Well it's got me beat, i would have thought that a farang member of a live music band who have spent 10 years in Soi 2 Patpong would be pretty repulsive by now!

Cant explain the magnetism, some girls have suffered similar experiences around me though.....a natural phenomenon normaly linked to having "Charisma" :o

Well it's got me beat, i would have thought that a farang member of a live music band who have spent 10 years in Soi 2 Patpong would be pretty repulsive by now!

Cant explain the magnetism, some girls have suffered similar experiences around me though.....a natural phenomenon normaly linked to having "Charisma" :o

normaly this phenomenon is linked to the size of your wallet....

Sounds like the difficult-but-not-impossible-to-obtain drug, Trollazapam, is responsible.

Do you mean what I think??

Troll-azapam ??

under influence of that drug new forum members tend to post weired things?

:o:D:D

normaly this phenomenon is linked to the size of your wallet....

Nah, i was putting Trollazapam in their drink. :D

Poor singer, i feel for him.

I also have this problem, when i go out girls chase me for days and stalk me.

I usually need big black sunglasses and a big hat when i go out, once they fell off and I had to do the bolt from thousands of screaming girls.

Its a tough life

Donz, you poor bastard.... we should hang out more btw :o

Poor singer, i feel for him.

I also have this problem, when i go out girls chase me for days and stalk me.

I usually need big black sunglasses and a big hat when i go out, once they fell off and I had to do the bolt from thousands of screaming girls.

Its a tough life

Why are most of you so bloody paranoid about being "caught out"?

It happens to be a true story. Like I said I dont believe it was black magic but I think it is possible that drugs can have this effect. I have seen people attack moving cars after having taken PCP and I heard one guy cut his face off and fed it to his dog after taking it, so clearly drugs can make you do things out of the normal. The girl involved was literally crazy and no she wasnt trying to make excuses for her actions.

Ok, here's the loss of face free question. Forget about the black magic aspect, does anyone know of any drug that can have this effect? I would really like to know.

Edited by poker face

A few months ago, a Thai girl called Noi slipped me some Ya Sanae in some health products that she sold me and I went completely wacko over her. It took like 6 looong months to get over her.

I think it is the same girl but somehow she got dosed by her own medicine when she was putting it in some poor old fellow's drink. Som nom na! :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

A few months ago, a Thai girl called Noi slipped me some Ya Sanae in some health products that she sold me and I went completely wacko over her. It took like 6 looong months to get over her.

I think it is the same girl but somehow she got dosed by her own medicine when she was putting it in some poor old fellow's drink. Som nom na! :o

What is "Ya Sanae" ? :D

LaoPo

LaoPo

Medicine to charm (stupid, fat old gits). :D

LaoPo

I thought handsum man usually does it???? :D

Edited by britmaveric

LaoPo

Forgive my 'don't know' but were you serious in the first post? Does that really exist? Sorry, never heard of such a thing.

LaoPo

LaoPo

I though handsum man usually does it???? :D

It usually does, but they bring out the Ya Sanae for us old-hands that have learned a little self control. :D

LaoPo

Forgive my 'don't know' but were you serious in the first post? Does that really exist? Sorry, never heard of such a thing.

LaoPo

It exists and all Thais know about it.

I don't know whether it works or not, but I can't think of any other reason that I would have gone off my rocker about one regular old Thai girl after all these years. :D

LaoPo

Yes, it does exist.

One of the integral parts is an essence called "nam man pai", which is extracted from a corpse under which a fire is lit. An oily essence is supposed to drip out at the chin of the corpse and collected.

LaoPo

Yes, it does exist.

One of the integral parts is an essence called "nam man pai", which is extracted from a corpse under which a fire is lit. An oily essence is supposed to drip out at the chin of the corpse and collected.

The imagination of some people comes from eating too many paddo's :D resulting in hallucination :o

LaoPo

I find it really hard to believe anything that hasnt got an explanation but living up country this type of stuff is mentioned a lot..

A lad who lives close to us used to be thai police, seemed ok then one day he just turned wierd and started shouting at people. He was level headed before this but just went crazy. I personally thought he had just lost the plot but when speaking to the old lady next door to us she said he was cursed and would probably die without help :D

Next week the missus dragged me to sri sa ket to see a friend and when we came back this guy had died in his sleep (he was only about 29) :D

As we live right beside the temple we hear every funeral (which can go on for a couple of days) and as a rule if some one has died of aids or something simular it will not be mentioned as they do it all through loudspeakers..

When this guy had his funeral they just said he had a curse place on him and that is what took his life....very strange

another true story here, when me and missus are in the uk we are friendly with a thai guy who runs the local restaurant, he has been in the uk for about 10 years without going back. Anyway one day i pop in to see him and he says he feels ill in a bad way. I tell him to see a quack and to take it easy.

Next time i see him is about two months later and he has a small football size lump on his face :D and he looks really messed up, he goes on to tell me its some kind of tumor/cancer which is spreading and if it gets his brain he will be dead.

Not really knowing what to say he tells me he has to have an op within the next few days but he wont go because he needs to be near family (in thailand)..he didnt leave before because he was worried about his business :o

i tell him he is mad and he goes on to say that his g.p told him the flight would almost certainly kill him!! and that unless he had the op it would be curtains..

Anyway taking no advice he books a last minute flight and that is the last i see of him..

About 3 weeks later he turns up in town again looking like nothing is wrong, his face is ok and he looks shed loads better than before..

It turns out he went to some temple in thailand where this monk give him some sort of special blessing where they tip pales of special water with wierd fruits and spices in it down your back.. :D

Apparently when he see his doc after he got back he said it was not possible,

I kid you not, i dont believe in anything that hasnt got an answer but after that young lad and this guy i does make me wonder..

If the girl in the opening post was in some sort of spell maybe i wouldn't believe it at face value but i reckon many thai people would....

Edited by tyler2uk

She fell into a romantic swoon over a rock star type guy. What is unusual about that? Happens all the time. I fell into a romantic swoon just a few weeks ago over some cute chick.

In some forgotten olden days women were acused of being witches for being charming, but I think we are all past that kind of thinking by now. Aren't we?