duvet covers

beau thai

Anyone know where you can buy duvet covers in Chiang mai?

It seems they are sold with the duvets inside generally and are not detachable. Ikea Thailand have queen size covers + 4 pillow cases for 590bht but dont ship to CM.

Best I can find are in Warorot (ToTo brand) and are 1100 just for the cover+quilt but I dont need another quilt!

• Like 1

We bought a couple of sets, the cover, pillow cases, fitted-sheet and top-sheet, a couple of months ago at Airport Plaza.

Robinson was having a side-walk sale near the food centre and we bought a Queen Size set for our daughter's bed and a King Size for ours. Both were of excellent quality with a high "thread count" and as I recall not too expensive.

We bought a couple of sets, the cover, pillow cases, fitted-sheet and top-sheet, a couple of months ago at Airport Plaza.

Robinson was having a side-walk sale near the food centre and we bought a Queen Size set for our daughter's bed and a King Size for ours. Both were of excellent quality with a high "thread count" and as I recall not too expensive.

Central or Robinson are the best places to buy stuff like that in Thailand. The quality is the best, they last the longest, and 2 or 3 times a year they have sales where they mark down as much as 60-70%! Last sets we got were 450 thread count. I believe they were made in Japan but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Baan Tawai - Zone 6

A shop in that lane sells good quality sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers. We had king size pillow cases made last week.

Decent prices.

Night Bazaar - In the complex across street from Le Meridien hotel. Same products as above, but more expensive.

• Like 1

Strange- I have asked (with thai gf to avoid misunderstanding) with no luck. Covers are either white only or far more expensive than sets. : 2700Example at KSK Central yesterday-cover only in plain colours:2700. Compared with attractive design Toto 1 piece quilt at 1100.

Maybe I will give up and find a home for cast off quilts-someone will be glad of them

About as hard as finding a fridge here with left hand hinge! Important sometimes in small studio kitchens.

Baan Tawai - Zone 6

A shop in that lane sells good quality sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers. We had king size pillow cases made last week.

Decent prices.

Night Bazaar - In the complex across street from Le Meridien hotel. Same products as above, but more expensive.

Many thanks -looks good. Can you elaborate please on 'decent prices' - maybe I am a cheaper-skate than you!

Baan Tawai - Zone 6

Decent prices.

Many thanks -looks good. Can you elaborate please on 'decent prices' - maybe I am a cheaper-skate than you!

Honestly can't remember, but we've bought sheets and covers and pillow cases over the years and actually brought some back to USA.

Custom made King Size pillow cases (extremely hard to find here) were 250B each. But, they do only have white ones with slight patterns - white on white.

Baan Tawai - Zone 6

Decent prices.

Honestly can't remember, but we've bought sheets and covers and pillow cases over the years and actually brought some back to USA.

Custom made King Size pillow cases (extremely hard to find here) were 250B each. But, they do only have white ones with slight patterns - white on white.

Many thanks- time for a trip out to Baan TawaI.....